Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Testify LIVE !!!

6 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You just keep proving your bias, hypocrisy and lack of honesty over and over and over.

Trump is obviously a liar, grats you proved it.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

If you weren't a hypocrite there would be way more to acknowledge,

You demanded proof, I provided it, and then you went off the rails as usual. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10523960

1 hour ago, retrofade said:
  • Longest government shutdown in US History
  • Destroyed foreign relationships with our closest allies while cozying up with dictators
  • Most Cabinet firings 
  • Most White House firings
  • Most investigations into a President, White House Staff, and Cabinet since the early 20th century
  • Highest tariffs since the 30s
  • Nearly 8,000 lies told in ~2 years

Nazi's are fine people 

Insulted a Gold Star family 

Most incompetent cabinet in history

Most golf outings & time away from White House

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

You demanded proof, I provided it, and then you went off the rails as usual. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10523960

I demanded proof about all 7 claims you made.

You provided proof about 1 of those claims that Trump was a liar which of the 7 claims you made I agreed with that one.  Then you now act like you proved all 7, you are just a dishonest liar.

It really gets boring owning you over and over and over hypocrite.

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You provided proof about 1 of those claims that Trump was a liar which of the 7 claims you made I agreed with that one.  Then you now act like you proved all 7, you are just a dishonest liar.

elnb.gif

Oh, and I proved my claims on tariffs and investigations as well, but don't let facts get in the way of your posting diarrhea. 

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You are delusional, if Trump has 17, Obama, Bush and Clinton must have had 100's.

The power of delusion is strong in this one.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

So in rebutting the facts, you pull a number out of your ass. Nice.

https://www.businessinsider.com/heres-what-we-know-about-the-17-known-investigations-into-trump-campaign-russia-2018-12

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

elnb.gif

Oh, and I proved my claims on tariffs and investigations as well, but don't let facts get in the way of your posting diarrhea. 

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You didn't prove nothing.  Some link to a biased blogger isn't proof.  He was just making it up like you do hypocrite.

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Still doesn't rebut anything I said and doesn't support his contention that is the most investigations against a single president.   Idaho was investigating the Clinton administration for killing that woman at Ruby Ridge at the state level and at the county level.   Heck we could probably come up with a 100 Clinton investigations if you count ever right wing politician trying to get elected to national office.   There were probably 10 different committees in congress investigating just that incident.  

His claim and your link are stupid as you are.

8 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You didn't prove nothing.  Some link to a biased blogger isn't proof.  He was just making it up like you do hypocrite.

So... the Washington Post and Wikipedia links to actual legislation are "biased bloggers" now? 

idiot.gif

Your desperation to defend Trump is hilarious at this point. 

On 1/11/2019 at 10:53 PM, bluerules009 said:

Trump has cut taxes including corporate taxes, he has destroyed Obama Care on a federal basis by ending the mandate.  Trump has raised tariffs and negotiated trade treaties including pulling us out of the Pacific rim trade agreement.  Trump has forced our Nato allies to pay more for mutual defense.  Trump has done everything including shutting down parts of government to build his dumbass wall.   Trump has ripped into the bureaucracy of government regulations reducing and limiting their application across the board.  Everyone at the EPA, Justice, Treasury, and State are all upset they have to allow business to flow.

Obama passed Obamacare which was a total failure and put in 2 of the most under qualified and biggest haters of individual freedom on the Supreme court bench.

Trump might finally live up to Obama's promise to get us out of Iraq and Syria and the 6 other wars he started.

Trump might also do immigration reform if democrats would give him money for the wall but they won't allow that to happen.

Oh and I forgot Criminal Justice reform something Obama promised and Trump actually accomplished.

Trump in 2 years has double the productivity in democratic policies of Obama in 8 at least.  Not counting his republican accomplishments.

Yeah, so you like propaganda over facts.  Got it!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

6 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Yeah, so you like propaganda over facts.  Got it!

Facts that you can't dispute.

Trump between Criminal justice reform, his middle and low income unneeded tax cut, leaving the wars in the middle east and if he does immigration reform along with is wall will have passed 4 democratic priorities compared to Obama's one.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:31 PM, toonkee said:

Why would you find this guy credible?  Obviously he's a con man, right? And you were conned?

He was right about one thing - he knows more about drones than nearly anyone.

He hires only "the best" drones to fill his government.

He skillfully turned his base into a bunch of drones.

And...

He knows how to drone on and on....and on....and on

10 minutes ago, retrofade said:

So... the Washington Post and Wikipedia links to actual legislation are "biased bloggers" now? 

idiot.gif

Your desperation to defend Trump is hilarious at this point. 

Your wikki leak proved nothing.  It never compared tariffs now with then and it can't because there were no tariffs on computer products, soy beans or so many other products.  You are just ignorant.

Your washington post link agreed with what I agreed with that Trump was a liar.

Everything else was your biased hypocrisy at its best.

20 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Still doesn't rebut anything I said and doesn't support his contention that is the most investigations against a single president.   Idaho was investigating the Clinton administration for killing that woman at Ruby Ridge at the state level and at the county level.   Heck we could probably come up with a 100 Clinton investigations if you count ever right wing politician trying to get elected to national office.   There were probably 10 different committees in congress investigating just that incident.  

His claim and your link are stupid as you are.

There are 17 investigations going on right now, not probably 17. 17.

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Your wikki leak proved nothing.  It never compared tariffs now with then and it can't because there were no tariffs on computer products, soy beans or so many other products.  You are just ignorant.

Your washington post link agreed with what I agreed with that Trump was a liar.

Everything else was your biased hypocrisy at its best.

It actually did, if you had bothered to read it. You're also comparing apples to oranges. You're talking about tariffs on individual products, while I'm talking about actual tariffs and their respective rates. This is the real vs. actual wages argument that you lost the other day all over again. 

The WaPo link proved that what I said originally was accurate... you called me a liar in your first response. 

Face it, you lack the intellectual acuity to keep up in a fact-based discussion. 

I know it's only a matter of time before you dissemble and resort to your usual blend of personal attacks. 

2 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It actually did, if you had bothered to read it. You're also comparing apples to oranges. You're talking about tariffs on individual products, while I'm talking about actual tariffs and their respective rates. This is the real vs. actual wages argument that you lost the other day all over again. 

The WaPo link proved that what I said originally was accurate... you called me a liar in your first response. 

Face it, you lack the intellectual acuity to keep up in a fact-based discussion. 

I know it's only a matter of time before you dissemble and resort to your usual blend of personal attacks. 

As I pointed out it couldn't compare tariffs, from then to now if you bothered to read.

You are just too stupid.

4 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You're lucky you own your own compound.  You haven't owned anyone on this board in the time I've been here.  I know you think you're a legend in your own mind, but that just it - "delusional" should be used as a warning on every post you make.

Just now, bluerules009 said:

As I pointed out it couldn't compare tariffs, from then to now if you bothered to read.

You are just too stupid.

Yes, we know that facts certainly get in the way of your nonsensical hate-filled rants. 

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

You're lucky you own your own compound.  You haven't owned anyone on this board in the time I've been here.  I know you think you're a legend in your own mind, but that just it - "delusional" should be used as a warning on every post you make.

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe him.