Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Testify LIVE !!!

43 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Sure thing Bob. A record 75 straight months of private sector job growth. Unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7%. Record high on all of the major stock indexes.

Not according to Donald Trump, who knows more about everything than anyone and who never, ever lies.

Boom goes the dynamite.

45 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Sure thing Bob. A record 75 straight months of private sector job growth. Unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7%. Record high on all of the major stock indexes.

The job numbers and stock growth was obviously in anticipation of Trump becoming President.

On 1/10/2019 at 3:05 PM, Bob said:

Rush talks about this all the time. Any 'scandal' or wrongdoing in the conventional sense of the word does not sway opinion for his supporters. Nothing the mainstream media says or conventional political screw ups will hurt Trump among his own base. You can count me among them. Trump has delivered on an amazing number of his promises. Anyone who voted for Trump knew they weren't getting a polished orator/politician, we voted for him because he is an outsider and anti-establishment.

Why would you find this guy credible?  Obviously he's a con man, right? And you were conned?

5 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Why would you find this guy credible?  Obviously he's a con man, right? And you were conned?

"I'm really a very modest person":lol:

Hell, I'd be modest too if I had his schwantz...........Putin knows.

20 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Trump has kept more promises and passed more legislation in 2 years than the last guy did in 8.

You are completely delusional.

You keep saying that but I think you're more interested in propaganda.  Wouldn't surprise me, you're the type who would grab onto opinions and call them facts when they suit you.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

14 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

You keep saying that but I think you're more interested in propaganda.  Wouldn't surprise me, you're the type who would grab onto opinions and call them facts when they suit you.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

Trump has cut taxes including corporate taxes, he has destroyed Obama Care on a federal basis by ending the mandate.  Trump has raised tariffs and negotiated trade treaties including pulling us out of the Pacific rim trade agreement.  Trump has forced our Nato allies to pay more for mutual defense.  Trump has done everything including shutting down parts of government to build his dumbass wall.   Trump has ripped into the bureaucracy of government regulations reducing and limiting their application across the board.  Everyone at the EPA, Justice, Treasury, and State are all upset they have to allow business to flow.

Obama passed Obamacare which was a total failure and put in 2 of the most under qualified and biggest haters of individual freedom on the Supreme court bench.

Trump might finally live up to Obama's promise to get us out of Iraq and Syria and the 6 other wars he started.

Trump might also do immigration reform if democrats would give him money for the wall but they won't allow that to happen.

Oh and I forgot Criminal Justice reform something Obama promised and Trump actually accomplished.

Trump in 2 years has double the productivity in democratic policies of Obama in 8 at least.  Not counting his republican accomplishments.

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Trump has cut taxes including corporate taxes, he has destroyed Obama Care on a federal basis by ending the mandate.  Trump has raised tariffs and negotiated trade treaties including pulling us out of the Pacific rim trade agreement.  Trump has forced our Nato allies to pay more for mutual defense.  Trump has done everything including shutting down parts of government to build his dumbass wall.   Trump has ripped into the bureaucracy of government regulations reducing and limiting their application across the board.  Everyone at the EPA, Justice, Treasury, and State are all upset they have to allow business to flow.

Obama passed Obamacare which was a total failure and put in 2 of the most under qualified and biggest haters of individual freedom on the Supreme court bench.

Trump might finally live up to Obama's promise to get us out of Iraq and Syria and the 6 other wars he started.

Trump might also do immigration reform if democrats would give him money for the wall but they won't allow that to happen.

Oh and I forgot Criminal Justice reform something Obama promised and Trump actually accomplished.

Trump in 2 years has double the productivity in democratic policies of Obama in 8 at least.  Not counting his republican accomplishments.

Kavanaugh is the most under qualified Supreme Court judge and it’s not even close.. Almost every single person he’s hired is the most unqualified person to ever hold the job. Betsy phukking Devos. His meddling in US trade has caused just as much damage. Cutting corporate taxes has done +++++ all for anyone not in the top 1 percent. 

The mayors of the 3 biggest border towns in Texas(Laredo, McAllen, El Paso) all have said this week they don’t want a wall.. I can only imagine how blues would feel about someone in DC telling him what he needs in Nevada.

23 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just don’t understand what it is about Trump that made 40+ white America fall in love.. 

Black president, gays getting married, people changing genders, changing demographics. That wasn't the deal when they were coming up. 

Trump promised a return to a world that they understood much better.  

6 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I just don’t understand what it is about Trump that made 40+ white America fall in love.. 

They were willing to vote for anyone after eight years of a black man running things. Now they're trying to convince themselves that everything he does is a good thing. 

10 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Kavanaugh is the most under qualified Supreme Court judge and it’s not even close.. Almost every single person he’s hired is the most unqualified person to ever hold the job. Betsy phukking Devos. His meddling in US trade has caused just as much damage. Cutting corporate taxes has done +++++ all for anyone not in the top 1 percent. 

The mayors of the 3 biggest border towns in Texas(Laredo, McAllen, El Paso) all have said this week they don’t want a wall.. I can only imagine how blues would feel about someone in DC telling him what he needs in Nevada.

I am not arguing the right or wrong of Trumps policies. 

His trade policy is a disaster.

You are wrong about the tax cut.  The problem with the tax cut was it was it cut taxes too much for those who barely pay any and gave more money back to those who didn't pay anything to begin with.

I am always for local control, I think the federal government should be cut 95% and the money returned to Mayors and counties.  And I agree the wall is stupid.

All of which I have said many times but you never can read I guess.

15 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

So much error and naivete that it would take half an hour of writing time to debunk it.

Boom goes the dynamite.

6 hours ago, retrofade said:

They were willing to vote for anyone after eight years of a black man running things. Now they're trying to convince themselves that everything he does is a good thing. 

In most cases it's unintentional but I've become convinced that's really what Trump's support is about for most of the "base" - which totally coincidentally is about 95% white.

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 1/11/2019 at 1:05 PM, Bob said:

In what ways has Trump been a poor president?

• Longest government shutdown in US History
  • Destroyed foreign relationships with our closest allies while cozying up with dictators
  • Most Cabinet firings 
  • Most White House firings
  • Most investigations into a President, White House Staff, and Cabinet since the early 20th century
  • Highest tariffs since the 30s
  • Nearly 8,000 lies told in ~2 years

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

So much error and naivete that it would take half an hour of writing time to debunk it.

Or, you can't debunk anything I said because it is all true and you are to dishonest to admit it.

31 minutes ago, retrofade said:
  • Longest government shutdown in US History    Who cares, it affects no one.
  • Destroyed foreign relationships with our closest allies while cozying up with dictators  You must be talking about Obama
  • Most Cabinet firings   Again who cares
  • Most White House firings  Again who cares
  • Most investigations into a President, White House Staff, and Cabinet since the early 20th century  Yeah show us a link.  Obama had investigations into at least 5 major problems from using the IRS to attack political enemies, Selling guns to Mexican Cartels, Lying to the public about a terrorist attack to change the outcome of an election, not to mention Bush and Clinton both had quite a few investigations.  You are just a liar.
  • Highest tariffs since the 30s   Prove it.   His tariff policy is horrible in my view but it is keeping his campaign promise, he was elected on that platform.
  • Nearly 8,000 lies told in ~2 years   I would imagine it was more and I would imagine you pulled that number out of your ass.   Yet you should be proud that is the number of lies you have told in the last 2 years divided by 10, you are the lying winner!

When Trump kills an American citizen and his son in violation of a dozen really good laws, I will take you all seriously that he is the worst ever.  Right now Trump has far far surpassed Obama in honesty and substance.  Granted both were really low bars to pass as it would be hard for a snake to get under either one.

The funny thing is you two and your buttbuddies all believe what you are saying.  You have deluded yourself to the point I don't think you can be honest with yourself.   Trump is a bad president and a bad guy but the facts are the facts and you guys are just discrediting yourself just like birther's were for a decade.

2 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Or, you can't debunk anything I said because it is all true and you are to dishonest to admit it.

The funny thing is you two and your buttbuddies all believe what you are saying.  You have deluded yourself to the point I don't think you can be honest with yourself.   Trump is a bad president and a bad guy but the facts are the facts and you guys are just discrediting yourself just like birther's were for a decade.

:lol:

You've truly lost your mind. I love how you "hate" Trump, yet you defend him relentlessly. It seems like there's a term for that... maybe, hypocrite? Yeah, that sounds about right. 

Now, on to your defense of Trump. I will admit that I was wrong about the investigations... I was thinking about Harding's administration, but I forgot about the Reagan administration and all 

• 7,645 false or misleading claims as of 12/21
  • The Harding Administration had seven investigations. Now, depending on how you look at the Reagan administration, it might beat Harding. That being said, Trump has 17 investigations ongoing, and that doesn't account for investigations into his disgraced cabinet appointments like Zinke. 
  • Read up on the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act, which had the highest tariff rates experienced until the Trump tariffs. After the passing of the Reciprocal Tariff Act in 1934, tariffs began to decrease, especially following the conclusion of WWII.

Would you like to be embarrassed again?

6 minutes ago, retrofade said:

:lol:

You've truly lost your mind. I love how you "hate" Trump, yet you defend him relentlessly. It seems like there's a term for that... maybe, hypocrite? Yeah, that sounds about right. 

Now, on to your defense of Trump. I will admit that I was wrong about the investigations... I was thinking about Harding's administration, but I forgot about the Reagan administration and all 

• 7,645 false or misleading claims as of 12/21
  • The Harding Administration had seven investigations. Now, depending on how you look at the Reagan administration, it might beat Harding. That being said, Trump has 17 investigations ongoing, and that doesn't account for investigations into his disgraced cabinet appointments like Zinke. 
  • Read up on the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act, which had the highest tariff rates experienced until the Trump tariffs. After the passing of the Reciprocal Tariff Act in 1934, tariffs began to decrease, especially following the conclusion of WWII.

Would you like to be embarrassed again?

You are delusional, if Trump has 17, Obama, Bush and Clinton must have had 100's.

The power of delusion is strong in this one.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!