Jump to content
retrofade

Well, so much for steel slats...

Recommended Posts

The information was obtained by KPBS, which is housed on the campus of that commie pinko university called San Diego State.

 

BTW, I was under the impression it was going to be SOLID steel. So let me guess. Trump found out that because of the trade war he started, that's now impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A small frisbee shaped object with the words on one side "Point toward enemy" works just fine. Border patrol seems to want walls in certain places. They are ignorant of the inefficiency of such things. I would let them through then ship them directly to New York and San Francisco and Portland. There are very few isis types in Frisco it lacks Diversity. You could employ the migrants to clean the streets of needles, Dung and splattered LGBT thrown of the St Francis Hotel by Ali Akbar Jihad.

MY cousin Eduardo says he likes the idea for drones, he says he will open up as skeet shooting Range in Sinaloa and make a killing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, steveem said:

A small frisbee shaped object with the words on one side "Point toward enemy" works just fine. Border patrol seems to want walls in certain places. They are ignorant of the inefficiency of such things. I would let them through then ship them directly to New York and San Francisco and Portland. There are very few isis types in Frisco it lacks Diversity. You could employ the migrants to clean the streets of needles, Dung and splattered LGBT thrown of the St Francis Hotel by Ali Akbar Jihad.

MY cousin Eduardo says he likes the idea for drones, he says he will open up as skeet shooting Range in Sinaloa and make a killing.

wtf3.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, steveem said:

A small frisbee shaped object with the words on one side "Point toward enemy" works just fine. Border patrol seems to want walls in certain places. They are ignorant of the inefficiency of such things. I would let them through then ship them directly to New York and San Francisco and Portland. There are very few isis types in Frisco it lacks Diversity. You could employ the migrants to clean the streets of needles, Dung and splattered LGBT thrown of the St Francis Hotel by Ali Akbar Jihad.

MY cousin Eduardo says he likes the idea for drones, he says he will open up as skeet shooting Range in Sinaloa and make a killing.

bubbles.gif.4838f5b244e34a42582635aa9f801f23.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Another reason why cement is preferable:

tenor.gif

He's not running fast enough. Plus he needs to phase through it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Land mines would solve the border problem in a big hurry. Just post a big warning sign saying ” Peligro” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Land mines would solve the border problem in a big hurry. Just post a big warning sign saying ” Peligro” 

You know what would work even better? Killing everyone who isn't in America at this very second. Boom! No immigrants now! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You know what would work even better? Killing everyone who isn't in America at this very second. Boom! No immigrants now! 

I think we’re really making progress now on this topic...  we should shift the focus to gun control before momentum is lost!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rudolro said:

He's not running fast enough. Plus he needs to phase through it 

Clearly not 100% invested...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You know what would work even better? Killing everyone who isn't in America at this very second. Boom! No immigrants now! 

Then build more prisons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

My dad is an executive for a cement and ready-mix company. In his eyes it's the most important lesson he could teach anyone.

My dad was the chief chemist for the cement plant in Laramie and then the Asst. Plant Manager for a cement plant in Cali and he would correct everyone about this.  It was really cool to watch him test batches.  He had this industrial size mixer and would mix a batch, just like cake batter and then pour it into this thing that looked like the old time metal ice trays on steroids and then put it in a fridge looking thing that had a lot of humidity.  When a batch was ready, he'd pull the ice tray looking thingy and get 10 even squares and then put it in a machine to test the PSI.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Clearly not 100% invested...

Right. Just plan lazy. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rudolro said:

Right. Just plan lazy. 

Wrong stereotype.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Wrong stereotype.

Are you sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

So nobody actually read the article. 

I just did.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those handheld battery grinders have revolutionized thievery.   We use them instead of jaws of life to get into cars now because the jaws are no longer strong enough.  They go through padlocks, girders, steel buildings like a knife through butter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These cuts must exist all along the existing steel slat wall....  Jim Acosta missed a real opportunity to expose that yesterday on his twitter instead of demonstrating why a wall works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×