Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Well, so much for steel slats...

The information was obtained by KPBS, which is housed on the campus of that commie pinko university called San Diego State.

BTW, I was under the impression it was going to be SOLID steel. So let me guess. Trump found out that because of the trade war he started, that's now impossible.

Boom goes the dynamite.

A small frisbee shaped object with the words on one side "Point toward enemy" works just fine. Border patrol seems to want walls in certain places. They are ignorant of the inefficiency of such things. I would let them through then ship them directly to New York and San Francisco and Portland. There are very few isis types in Frisco it lacks Diversity. You could employ the migrants to clean the streets of needles, Dung and splattered LGBT thrown of the St Francis Hotel by Ali Akbar Jihad.

MY cousin Eduardo says he likes the idea for drones, he says he will open up as skeet shooting Range in Sinaloa and make a killing.

"Everything that does not destroy you makes you stronger except Aztec Football "

Freddy Nietzsche

23 minutes ago, steveem said:

A small frisbee shaped object with the words on one side "Point toward enemy" works just fine. Border patrol seems to want walls in certain places. They are ignorant of the inefficiency of such things. I would let them through then ship them directly to New York and San Francisco and Portland. There are very few isis types in Frisco it lacks Diversity. You could employ the migrants to clean the streets of needles, Dung and splattered LGBT thrown of the St Francis Hotel by Ali Akbar Jihad.

MY cousin Eduardo says he likes the idea for drones, he says he will open up as skeet shooting Range in Sinaloa and make a killing.

wtf3.gif

32 minutes ago, steveem said:

bubbles.gif.4838f5b244e34a42582635aa9f801f23.gif

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Land mines would solve the border problem in a big hurry. Just post a big warning sign saying ” Peligro” 

You know what would work even better? Killing everyone who isn't in America at this very second. Boom! No immigrants now! 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

You know what would work even better? Killing everyone who isn't in America at this very second. Boom! No immigrants now! 

I think we’re really making progress now on this topic...  we should shift the focus to gun control before momentum is lost!

v0icAvfW.jpg

4 hours ago, misplacedcowboy said:

My dad is an executive for a cement and ready-mix company. In his eyes it's the most important lesson he could teach anyone.

My dad was the chief chemist for the cement plant in Laramie and then the Asst. Plant Manager for a cement plant in Cali and he would correct everyone about this.  It was really cool to watch him test batches.  He had this industrial size mixer and would mix a batch, just like cake batter and then pour it into this thing that looked like the old time metal ice trays on steroids and then put it in a fridge looking thing that had a lot of humidity.  When a batch was ready, he'd pull the ice tray looking thingy and get 10 even squares and then put it in a machine to test the PSI.  

down in a hole.jpg