Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thatsmymammy

Fresno State @ Utah State

Just now, kingpotato said:

That was a really good game. Congrats. That was a tough win, Fresno. Heart breaker for the baggies. Lead wire-to-wire... except the part that mattered.

Dude... get it right. The Baggies were playing New Mexico, not Fresno.

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Huggins had a huge night. Man I like that Queda kid. He owns the paint on defense. And only a freshman. 

And fresno will have a pretty good looking 7 foot freshman next year as well. Should be fun. Huggins and Queta were great tonight. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

Biggest homers around. Everything was “we”. 

Yeah, that drives me crazy. "Us", "We" in every sentence. It's so hard to listen to. But even without that, they suck. They get players wrong, calls wrong, tonight they multiple times were getting the team wrong. It sounds like a couple high school interns calling the game.

3 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Huggins had a huge night. Man I like that Queda kid. He owns the paint on defense. And only a freshman. He is raw now, give him another year or two and he will dominate this league.

Agreed. Queda is a next level player. A ton of talent in that kid. 

9 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah, that drives me crazy. "Us", "We" in every sentence. It's so hard to listen to. But even without that, they suck. They get players wrong, calls wrong, tonight they multiple times were getting the team wrong. It sounds like a couple high school interns calling the game.

I noticed so many wrong calls. They called a travel a jump ball. Ref clearly symboled travel. Maybe they need glasses? 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

11 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

That was funny. He even got corrected and still kept going back to "New Mexico".

he called an entire thirty second stretch with Rojas in right down to Rojas dunking it over two aggies as if it was Grimes in instead.  Amazing.

11 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

New Mexico, Fresno... shit they sound the same to me! :shrug:

I guess there are a lot of Mexicans in Fresno.

Seriously though, those guys were retards. 

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I noticed so many wrong calls. They called a travel a jump ball. Ref clearly symboled travel. Maybe they need glasses? 

This is the first baggie home game I've caught on the MW Network this year, and it took maybe 15 seconds to remind me, "Oh right, these MFers." 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

But are they New Mexicans?

no. decidedly different as it would be. But to the Jr. Zoob announcers, its all one in the same.