4 hours ago, pokerider said:

They'll eventually set her up in an enclosed wheel chair with medical devices inside it, and she will blink once for yes, twice for no.  

image.png.142a397768f47e359814dd44a9321826.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pokerider said:

They'll eventually set her up in an enclosed wheel chair with medical devices inside it, and she will blink once for yes, twice for no.  

I suggest once for no. She'll be doing that a lot more often.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CPslograd said:

I don't like these ghoul threads about ginsberg. 

I agree. Though I do think that the recent movies and cable tv specials seem to be a way of prematurely eulogizing her for political reasons, and I think it's all a bit ghoulish as well.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2019 at 5:26 PM, renoskier said:

Yeah, Hal was just trollin'. From his post, I thought maybe there was some immediate bad news. 

My mom is 85 and just starting to lose it, hopefully it doesn't happen too quickly. Dad is 93 and doing great.

You are very fortunate to have them both, sucks when they go. I wish them both good health.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, Artist formerly known as Hal said:

93 is the new 67 in my book 

I hope not. I don’t have enough money to last that long. 

• Like 2

Although I didn't agree with her views, thoughts and prayers for her and family.

No guarantees in life, my grandparents all lived to between 90 and 100, dad died at 79 from ALS, mom 78 from atrial fib. Both of them ate healthy, maintained reasonably healthy weight, neither one drink or smoked. Sometimes the odds don't work in your favor. I chose to receive the Midwest cabin which is been in our family for a hundred years as part of my inheritance. but it's just not the same without them there.

Needless to say, any twitch, and I instantly think of dad.

• Like 1

I truly hope the best for RBG.  

But take comfort in the fact that @sandiegopetehas assured us all that she is incredibly strong and in no way frail. 

On 1/9/2019 at 3:46 PM, nomascows said:

I don't know but whoever gets the nod will be made to look like Joe Stalin and Adolph Hitler had a baby.

Agree x1,000. After the Kavanaugh nomination the Dems will do everything in their power to prevent another conservative on the SCOTUS

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

I truly hope the best for RBG.  

But take comfort in the fact that @sandiegopetehas assured us all that she is incredibly strong and in no way frail. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4895759