Sign in to follow this  
pokebball

Kellyanne takes Acosta to the woodshed

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I guess we have different definitions of taking someone to the woodshed.. 

You and I can probably make a list of this forums members and where they stand on this.  I had you pegged correctly.

I haven’t watched the video but my issue with Acosta is he makes the story about him instead of reporting on the story.  On the flip side he is a good counterbalance to Trump’s aggresiveness towards the media as Acosta is combative right back.  

• Like 2

Kellyanne is a soulless swamp witch whose heart is blacker than burnt toast but Acosta asked her the equivalent of "when are you going to stop beating your wife" and deserved whatever came back.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I haven’t watched the video but my issue with Acosta is he makes the story about him instead of reporting on the story.  On the flip side he is a good counterbalance to Trump’s aggresiveness towards the media as Acosta is combative right back.  

Pretty much my take.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Yeah but let's analyze this particular event.

Many of the questions Acosta has put to Huckabee-(Don't Call Me Bernie)Sanders have been totally appropriate yet she has refused to give a straight answer. Not so here.

One, it's not Sarah involved now, it's somebody else who hasn't run roughshod over Acosta in that manner. Two, his question was what in a court of law would be categorized as "argumentative" and appropriately objected to. That is to say, it was not designed to elicit information but simply to embarrass the "witness." So in this particular instance, her dressing him down was absolutely appropriate.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Yeah but let's analyze this particular event.

Many of the questions Acosta has put to Huckabee-(Don't Call Me Bernie)Sanders have been totally appropriate yet she has refused to give a straight answer. That is not so here.

One, it's not Sarah involved now, it's somebody else who hasn't run roughshod over Acosta in that manner. Two, this question was what in a court of law would be categorized as "argumentative" and appropriately objected to. That is to say, it was not designed to elicit information but simply to embarrass the "witness." So in this particular instance, her dressing him down was absolutely appropriate.

Well crap. Now I’m going to have to watch it. 

• Haha 2

After watching it, yes she was right to dress Acosta down like she did.  

• Like 1

Acosta is a turd. 

• Like 1

She said "alternative information & additional facts."  That's dangerously close to my favorite quote of her's of all time:  "alternative facts."

W/all the lies that come out of her & the WH she deserves that & more.  She basically told him, you have no friends.  A very mature responce.

2 hours ago, easybronc said:

KellyAnne for white house press secretary!  

Alternative facts!