Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

OT: WAC News. Dixie State University joining the WAC.

FOR THE WIN!

Johnny McCants is the new hometown hero!

That being said, our team hasn't been playing right since that loss to Drake. We either have players who can't shoot over the zone but can play defense, or can shoot over the zone but don't play defense. Our FT shooting has gotten worse over the last month. We're probably going to lose at least 4 games in conference unless Coach Jans makes adjustments and solidify his roster from 13 players to 8 or 9.

28 minutes ago, GoNMSUAggies said:

FOR THE WIN!

Johnny McCants is the new hometown hero!

That being said, our team hasn't been playing right since that loss to Drake. We either have players who can't shoot over the zone but can play defense, or can shoot over the zone but don't play defense. Our FT shooting has gotten worse over the last month. We're probably going to lose at least 4 games in conference unless Coach Jans makes adjustments and solidify his roster from 13 players to 8 or 9.

I didn't know that game was on, I'd been watching the Knights game, and between periods I was surfing and saw the last few minutes. What a crazy ending, I thought the aggies were done after that kid missed the FTs before GCU missed their one and one. Great shot!

7 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

What about this (more compact than the Big Sky):

PACIFIC FCS FOOTBALL CONFERENCE

Cal Poly (BIG WEST)

Cal Davis (BIG WEST)

Sac State (WAC)

Portland State (WAC)

E. Washington (WAC)

Dixie (WAC)

SJSU (WAC)?

WAC (basketball and Olympic sports)

1.  Grand Canyon

2.  Cal Baptist

3.  Utah Valley

4.  Dixie State

5.  NMSU

6.  Seattle

7.  Portland St.

8.  E. Washington

9.. Sac State

10. SJSU?

Join regional conferences / out:

1.  Chicago State.

2.  UMKC

3.  UTRGV

And as for Stunner, he was to utter any nonsense that should come uppermost in him.

A red sky at night is a sailor's delight. 

8 hours ago, jdgaucho said:

Till the end of time - cause in theory this one is doable.  Back me up here, @HawaiiMongoose?  

But here's where you are wrong.  The key isn't Long Beach or Fullerton, or even Sac State.  It's Portland State.

Nonononono.

The key is either Fullerton or Long Beach have to do a Lazarus.  Only chance for BW football.  God that would be fun, wouldnt it?  I would really get into that man, an FCS Cal league would be awesome

i just dont care about Weber, or EWU, or the Montana schools.  I know they have history, and good programs, but its just not interesting to me.  Watching Poly play Davis or Long Beach on the other hand, that i s fun.

19 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Beg your pardon? 

And here, shipmates, is true and faithful repentance; not clamorous for pardon, but grateful for punishment.

Such a funny, sporty, gamy, jesty, joky, hoky-poky lad, is the Stunner, oh!