Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#10 Nevada at San Jose State

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Good game for Nevada to play their subs and let them know they are still part of the team.

except for the pack bench-warmer named Wurms.

Got popped for drinking while driving Sunday evening.

Booted.

he had 5 total minutes of gametime so far.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Nevada is terribly overrated... anybody see their last game?  yea, I could see Gonzaga, or maybe a Duke, losing by 30 to a middling mid major. 

SJS 72 NV 61

:feedtroll:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Oh, sorry, Nevada by 30....does this meet the board’s requirements and am I clear of board warnings now?

40 and then yes 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

40 and then yes 

Look man, between you and I, after watching our coach not call one TO during a 25-0 run against St. Mary's and an 18-0 run against Fresno to close out first halves in the  last two games, I'll be surprised if there isn't a 40-0 run tonight and another three TOs saved.  But muss is still the smallest handed coach in the NCAA, so there is that.....

36 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Look man, between you and I, after watching our coach not call one TO during a 25-0 run against St. Mary's and an 18-0 run against Fresno to close out first halves in the  last two games, I'll be surprised if there isn't a 40-0 run tonight and another three TOs saved.  But muss is still the smallest handed coach in the NCAA, so there is that.....

So 38-0 run?

19-5 pack at the under 12. 

4 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

18-5, Mug, WTF man?

My bad. 20-5 now. 

Caleb Martin still hasn’t found his shot.  Ugh.