Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Nevada gets 5* QB Malik Henry

19 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

He dropped to a 3 star after his juco career.

¿Why are you confusing this discussion w/current quantitative facts?

3 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

How the hell did you do the upside down question mark?

You have to select the Spanish keyboard, then you can click between the Spanish & English keyboards.

4 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@halfmanhalfbronco and @RogueStout ... you guys remember when we were told the 5 star long snapper was going to be the biggest thing to happen to football since Notre Dame invented the forward pass? 

Funny you should mention him, he just finished his senior year and is hoping to make the NFL. NSN just had an interview with him.

http://nevadasportsnet.com/nsn-daily/nevada-football-long-snapper-wes-farnsworth-chipping-away-at-nfl-goal

46 minutes ago, bigd said:

Funny you should mention him, he just finished his senior year and is hoping to make the NFL. NSN just had an interview with him.

http://nevadasportsnet.com/nsn-daily/nevada-football-long-snapper-wes-farnsworth-chipping-away-at-nfl-goal

I believe there was a magnificent one before Farnsworth. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why do you lie? Cute trolling strategy, apparently. 🤪🤪🤪

Oh it happened renoskier. It happened. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

51 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

How the hell did you do the upside down question mark?

He figures that people need a heads up that the sentence they’re about to read is going to be a question. I would much prefer a very honest sentence quality ranking from 1 to 10 in its place so people can decide if they want to waste time reading the question or not. 

Examples:

10 Are you ready for your large pizza that’ll be delivered in a few minutes?

1 Do you know if PH has published a book about sex yet? 

kat.jpg

On 1/10/2019 at 4:27 PM, SDSUfan said:

I seem to recall this kid wasn't even sure he liked football, had "handlers" and meddling father. He was actually beat out by some JC level QB. Sounds like a recipe for success.

I don't think he makes it to the active roster. Kids like this have so many issues we don't see beneath the surface. I think most fans don't expect him to be in the depth come September.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

42 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

"balled out" in spring game...

How come I didn't hear about this last month?  

I wouldn’t be shocked to see him as the eventual starter.  But it’s a guarded optimism from me.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

"balled out" in spring game...

How come I didn't hear about this last month?  

You guys need DB's....and a pass rush

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

52 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Did he play in the spring game?  If so, how did he look?  

50 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

That's the video I posted just above...

He looked good as an unbiased observer. 

As a biased observer he looked legit 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

As a biased observer he looked legit 

USU has a starting corner that played with Malik at that same JuCo. I hope he picks Malik off a lot. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Speaking of "balls," that's what UNR's secondary sucked in the scrimmage. Not a single running play called so they didn't have to guard against that yet receivers were running open all over the field. The Wolf Pack return just two of their seven leading tacklers so that defense could be muy malo this year.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Speaking of "balls," that's what UNR's secondary sucked in the scrimmage. Not a single running play called so they didn't have to guard against that yet receivers were running open all over the field. The Wolf Pack return just two of their seven leading tacklers so that defense could be muy malo this year.

Uhhh there were several running plays called during the spring game.  The secondary had 2 interceptions also.  Not saying they’re going to be a good defense but those highlights were Henry throwing to the starters. The spring game was the first team vs everybody else.