Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Nevada gets 5* QB Malik Henry

8 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Just stop. Tats have nothing to do with anything. 

Tell me where I’m wrong.  Name me a great QB who is covered in tats?

Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Patrick Mahomes all have no tats.

37 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I am gonna get called out for this, but I don’t give a +++++.  The question that popped up on my mind is if he’s all tatted up.  I looked him up.  He sure is.  Tells you what you need to know.

Hey, where ya been?

He didn’t have very impressive stats in JC ball. I think his dad is a bigger problem than the kid. Keep him away and the kid could flourish. Still he has had a myriad of problems including substance abuse, a bad attitude, and shied away from taking hits. He came across as being too big for having to play at a JC. 

Norvell should have a positive influence on him. His JC Head coach was an undisciplined total asshole and could have been a big issue in his attitude. I hope it works out for the kid. 

Walk on is probably no problem for him.  He likely still has money left over from signing with Fla.  One guy is not gonna change the culture & Norvell has shown with Polian's guys that he isn't afraid of cutting guys lose.  One of the asst's knew him as a kid & I suspect it has as much to do with rehabilitation as getting him on the field.  But leopards & spots, I doubt if he'll be here in 2 years.    

4 hours ago, ph90702 said:

The best quarterbacks are clean all around.  How many tattoos does Trevor Lawrence have?

I'd be okay with him being another Kaepernick for us...

7 hours ago, NVBlueNeck said:

I hope to God it isn't another David Cornhole situation. If it is Carson Strong will win the starting Job and he'll transfer to Weber State.

What exactly was the issue with Cromwell?

10 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I am gonna get called out for this, but I don’t give a +++++.  The question that popped up on my mind is if he’s all tatted up.  I looked him up.  He sure is.  Tells you what you need to know.

Did you use to write for the Sporting News?