Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

Nevada gets 5* QB Malik Henry

1 minute ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You’re getting lavar ball too? 

We’re signing with their apparel company next week. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

We will see. Hope it works out. There is plenty of opportunity for this to turn out negatively for Reno. 

I don't care one way or the other, but I don't really see any risk at all.

Walk-on....fly right or hit the bricks. No big deal.

Just now, boisewitha-s said:

We will see. Hope it works out. There is plenty of opportunity for this to turn out negatively for Reno. 

How?!  If it doesn’t work out it’s because Henry wasted another opportunity toright the ship.  UNR loses nothing...if anything they gain by showing they believe in second chances, but you better walk the line.  If not you’re out.  If Henry is truly honest in redeveloping his brand, it is a boon for UNR.  If not, no scholarship burned, spots are open.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

8 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Kind of surprising to me that he’s going to pay $30k per year to go to Nevada, rather than go to an in-state Uni for half that (not sure if he’s a FL or Cal resident).

He’s a California resident so he will qualify under the “Western Undergraduate Exchange” program.   The most he will pay is 150% of the in state tuition rate.  The estimate in the screenshot doesn’t include a parking pass, meal plan or a dorm room.  So you probably add another 3-4k on top of the cost plus books.  300B39D7-AD9E-4883-9D5C-227C46CF148F.png

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I am gonna get called out for this, but I don’t give a +++++.  The question that popped up on my mind is if he’s all tatted up.  I looked him up.  He sure is.  Tells you what you need to know.

IQ at work here. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."