Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RamSack

Game Thread: Alabama vs Clemson

16 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

If you aren't going to watch the championship can you really call yourself a college football fan?

Yes.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

14 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

If you aren't going to watch the championship can you really call yourself a college football fan?

If it were a true championship game where all D-1 teams had a chance before the season kicked off, then I'd probably watch.  This college fan wants to see the playoffs expand to give other teams a chance to play in it (like UCF this year).  I hope they have horrible ratings tonight.

2 minutes ago, RamSack said:

If it were a true championship game where all D-1 teams had a chance before the season kicked off, then I'd probably watch.  This college fan wants to see the playoffs expand to give other teams a chance to play in it (like UCF this year).  I hope they have horrible ratings tonight.

They only thing UCF deserved this year was a beat down in the Peach Bowl. 

I'll watch it, but I don't care who wins. I just hope it's a close game. 

I’ll tune in from time to time. No real interest in either team, but if I had to choose, I’d like to hear Clemson won it... but like battle borne said, I may not be a real college football fan... I just like to sit in a half empty football stadium to watch my Lobos... I think that’s college football too, but I’m not an expert on the subject?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

42 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Why would those chode smokers have been in the playoffs?

Even the Irish would have curb stomped them. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

12 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Even the Irish would have curb stomped them. 

Do you think the '76 Steelers would've beaten the '86 Bears?

23 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Do you think the '76 Steelers would've beaten the '86 Bears?

Given that the QB for the '86 Bears come playoff time was Doug Flutie and thus couldnt get out of the divisional rd, I'd say yes.  

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

You should have an option for HELL NO!  That's all we need to give the college football elites... more eyeballs.

down in a hole.jpg

47 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

If an outsider can't get in with 25 straight wins...then an outsider isn't going to get in.

None of Boise's schedules over the next 6 years will be tough enough to warrant an undefeated Boise team to get into the playoff field. They would choose a 2-loss SEC or Big-10 team instead.