Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

SDSU @Boise

Because someone is paying attention. We play terrible defense but we play inconsistent offense to, you know, balance things out. 

Did I mention we play terrible defense?

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

42 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

In my depression over the current Boise St OOC performance I guess I missed something.. How is this Boise team favored over the Aztecs? 

We go over this every year... it's because you don't pay much attention to basketball. Have you seen how bad this league is?

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

We go over this every year... it's because you don't pay much attention to basketball. Have you seen how bad this league is?

Had season tickets 4 years now, I miss 3-4 games a season. Haven’t missed a single one so far. Haven’t paid attention to anyone else, just surprised the Aztecs have fallen so far. It wasn’t long ago they were in Nevada’s spot.

I was surprised that we are favored as well. When you look at common opponents San Diego State has the edge. Odds makers must give a lot of weight to home court advantage. I am a BSU season ticket holder and will be at the game. I am hoping for a good hard fought game but San Diego State always makes me nervous.  If I was a betting man I would not take BSU in this one. 

Too bad this SUDS vs Boise State game isn't being played in Laramie. SUDS would have zero chance of winning at that altitude. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Damn, this Boise State team is making me eat crow. Defense was outstanding and the offense was pretty good too. Early foul trouble really hurt the Aztecs. Once the starters started sitting the young backups looked lost. 

SDSU looked like they took Boise State for granted and didn’t come ready to play. Once the snowball started rolling down hill it turned into an avalanche. 

Dutchers seat is getting hotter by the game.