Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

No man is above the law.

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

How did he pick the fight? You literally called him a white supremacist in this thread without him saying anything to you. 

read what I said, not your strong suit I know, hopefully better than your writing skills.

Just now, Rocket said:

read what I said, not your strong suit I know, hopefully better than your writing skills.

I've read what you typed. It reads like you never finished the 5th grade.  

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Oh now I’m going to have to go and dig up that other thread just to prove you wrong, again.  

Threatening to ban because you dont like what people say is easier than actually digging. You country bumpkins prove me wrong, ya good luck with that.

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

If you talk like you type, nobody pays any attention to you. 

The only people that don't pay attention to me are nobodies like you goofy joe.

Just now, Rocket said:

Nobody is saying you are just that you know what I'm saying and youre playing dumb to piss me off.

Actually I don’t.  You once accused my of echoing the Daily Stormer talking points about the minimum wage (which is what set off you getting your panties in a wad in the other thread) so I’m pretty sure you just think I’m a white supremacist or something. 

1B7C90F2-B12C-492C-94A8-BD2294C9B7D4.png

heres a link to the post and people can follow the thread from there to make their own judgment:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Rocket said:

The only people that don't pay attention to me are nobodies like you goofy joe.

Clearly you're some kind of broken English powerbroker. 

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Threatening to ban because you dont like what people say is easier than actually digging. You country bumpkins prove me wrong, ya good luck with that.

I just did.  And when did I threaten to ban you?  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Actually I don’t.  You once accused my of echoing the Daily Stormer talking points about the minimum wage (which is what set off you getting your panties in a wad in the other thread) so I’m pretty sure you just think I’m a white supremacist or something. 

1B7C90F2-B12C-492C-94A8-BD2294C9B7D4.png

heres a link to the post and people can follow the thread from there to make their own judgment:

That doesn't prove anything other than you're echoing right winger talking points. Are you saying you're not a right winger? Nowhere does it call you racist.

You said I picked the fight and you finished it.  Which isn’t true as you escalated it into something it wasn’t.  

22 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You started it the other thread. You picked the fight and I finished it, what's your deal? Ban me, it doesn't bother me, everyone that plays games with me loses and cries like that, I'used to it, people don't like to lose, don't play.

You’re the one who resorted to name calling and baseless accusations, not me. That thread and this one, proves it. When you’re proven wrong you simply resort to screaming racism or some variant of that. I mean accusing me of reading a nazi publication is pretty much accusing me of being a white supremacist without actually saying it.

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

That doesn't prove anything other than you're echoing right winger talking points. Are you saying you're not a right winger? Nowhere does it call you racist.

As for being a right winger, I’m a fiscal conservative and a social moderate.  If that makes me a right winger in your book, so be it.  

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

You said I picked the fight and you finished it.  Which isn’t true as you escalated it into something it wasn’t.  

You’re the one who resorted to name calling and baseless accusations, not me. That thread and this one, proves it. When you’re proven wrong you simply resort to screaming racism or some variant of that. I mean accusing me of reading a nazi publication is pretty much accusing me of being a white supremacist without actually saying it.

As for being a right winger, I’m a fiscal conservative and a social moderate.  If that makes me a right winger in your book, so be it.  

You're always taking right wing positions, I call it like I see it. You started arguing with me why we can't afford to bailout the American People, calling it a handout, it's our money! You wouldn't answer why neocons like yourself hate the American People. You picked the fight! I didn't call you, you opposed me.

Let me get this straight.

You're saying the daily stormer is not a right wing rag? 

You're saying there are no white supremacists in the conservative party?

What I'm saying, you're deliberately playing dumb.

33 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You're always taking right wing positions, I call it like I see it. You started arguing with me why we can't afford to bailout the American People, calling it a handout, it's our money! You wouldn't answer why neocons like yourself hate the American People. You picked the fight! I didn't call you, you opposed me.

Oh that thread not the other one.  As for a bailout like you proposed, it’s not economically feasible but that’s a discussion for that thread.  And no, it’s not our money, what you’re proposing our great-great grand children’s money.  It’s just generational theft.    And I’m not a neocon.  I also don’t hate the American People.  I’m perfectly fine with helping those who need the help but I believe everybody also has to contribute.  If that’s hating the American people I suppose I’m a hater. 

30 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Let me get this straight.

You're saying the daily stormer is not a right wing rag? 

You're saying there are no white supremacists in the conservative party?

What I'm saying, you're deliberately playing dumb.

I’d probably call the The daily stormer an extremist rag, not a right wing rag.  I’d call the Washington examiner or the Daily Wire a right wing rag. 

Of course there are racists in the Republican Party.  I’ve never denied that.  

Just now, mugtang said:

I’d probably call the The daily stormer an extremist rag, not a right wing rag.  I’d call the Washington examiner or the Daily Wire a right wing rag. 

Of course there are racists in the Republican Party.  I’ve never denied that.  

All I'm insinuating is you've heard that statement because you're around white supremacists. When I was around right wing white supremist racists that was what they used to say. Remember I'm more white than Native American. If you've never heard that statement then my bad, it is in those circles though. When I think of you as a con, I think you're around those guys and talking like that.

26 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Oh that thread not the other one.  As for a bailout like you proposed, it’s not economically feasible but that’s a discussion for that thread.  And no, it’s not our money, what you’re proposing our great-great grand children’s money.  It’s just generational theft.    And I’m not a neocon.  I also don’t hate the American People.  I’m perfectly fine with helping those who need the help but I believe everybody also has to contribute.  If that’s hating the American people I suppose I’m a hater. 

There you go again it's feasable to bailout the whole world except for ourselves and yes it is our tax money, I don't know how old you are but I'll be working for the next 20 years still. Why aren't you worried about the grandchildren when we're giving away their college, housing and healthcare money??? I don't hear you saying anything, not passionately like me. As for the right winger rags, I don't make distinctions because I don' t go there. I'll take your word for it. Look everybody is contributing, you said it youself the unemployment rate is lowest in history. People are working and still poor. Why can't the American People get a break for once? Even if it affects the great great grandchildren the economic boom created because of the money going into the economy instead of hoarded at the 1% will benefit them because their parents had gone to college.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

There you go again it's feasable to bailout the whole world except for ourselves and yes it is our tax money, I don't know how old you are but I'll be working for the next 20 years still. Why aren't you worried about the grandchildren when we're giving away their college, housing and healthcare money??? I don't hear you saying anything, not passionately like me.

You're passionately advocating to not only continue the current grift/theft, but to make it exponentially larger. 

I'd say your point was stupid, but you've got to have a point to have a point.