Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rocket

No man is above the law.

Just now, mugtang said:

Then get off my board.  You don’t have to post here.  Nobody forces you to post here.  And if I side with racists and everything why are you here?

Not for you little bitch. Take your ball and go home.

Just now, Old_SD_Dude said:

I heard a discussion about expanding the number of seats on NPR today. A Poli Sci academic was theorizing that it could very well lead to more political parties and coalitions. Seemed reasonable. 

It was something I thought about before the midterm elections. I don’t think having 435 representatives for the people is a good thing.  It’s something like 1 representative for every 750k people.  I think a better ratio would be 1:250k or so.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, Rocket said:

What you’re trying to do is get me to ban you so you can come back and cry about how mean I am to the liberals here and silence your opinions, which isn’t true.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

25 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Will you ever do anything besides post rants with poor grammar? 

13 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

wtf is going on here

I’m apparently a member is the master race that sides with racists here...I think.  Oh and I’m a little bitch too.  

@Rocket Mug may not see things the way you like, and sometimes I feel he could work on having a little more empathy, but seriously, he's more willing to reconsider his views, and consider yours, with a very civil attitude, than just about anybody here.  So chill out.  If you got a problem with Mug you just want to fight for the sake of fighting.   

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I’m apparently a member is the master race that sides with racists here...I think.  Oh and I’m a little bitch too.  

That shaved head of yours gave you away, clearly. 

You're like the easiest going person on the board. If you're some kind of extremist, god help the rest of us. 

As far as "little bitch" goes, "little bitch" would be @Rocket fruitlessly trying to solve complex tax and audit issues. 

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

@Rocket Mug may not see things the way you like, and sometimes I feel he could work on having a little more empathy, but seriously, he's more willing to reconsider his views, and consider yours, with a very civil attitude, than just about anybody here.  So chill out.  If you got a problem with Mug you just want to fight for the sake of fighting.    

I think that’s fair. I freely admit I’m lacking in the empathy department. But I don’t know what Rocket’s deal is. This isn’t the first time he’s blasted off (pun intended) like this. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

You're like the easiest going person on the board. If you're some kind of extremist, god help the rest of us. 

As far as "little bitch" goes, "little bitch" would be @Rocket fruitlessly trying to solve complex tax and audit issues. 

Joke is on all of you guys.  I’m secretly the grandmaster two headed dragon of the quadruple K chapter here in Reno.  

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I think that’s fair. I freely admit I’m lacking in the empathy department. But I don’t know what Rocket’s deal is. This isn’t the first time he’s blasted off (pun intended) like this. 

@Rocket see? lol.

Just now, mugtang said:

Joke is on all of you guys.  I’m secretly the grandmaster two headed dragon of the quadruple K chapter here in Reno.  

I thought you were familiar. I think I saw one of your meetings once at the Taco John's off of Wells Avenue. 

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

He's just mad cause I'm knocking down all his pee brained buddies and he started opposing me cause he's a sore loser "it's my board" boohoo

@BSUTOP25

@bluerules009

:lol:

11 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You started it the other thread. You picked the fight and I finished it, what's your deal? Ban me, it doesn't bother me, everyone that plays games with me loses and cries like that, I'used to it, people don't like to lose, don't play.

15 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

shut your ass goofy joe

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

You started it the other thread. You picked the fight and I finished it, what's your deal? Ban me, it doesn't bother me, everyone that plays games with me loses and cries like that, I'used to it, people don't like to lose, don't play.

How did he pick the fight? You literally called him a white supremacist in this thread without him saying anything to you. 

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Oh now I’m going to have to go and dig up that other thread just to prove you wrong, again.  

14 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Nobody is saying you are just that you know what I'm saying and youre playing dumb to piss me off.