Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Rick Pitino to UCLA wow

Rumor is they are willing to go up to 4 mil a year for their next HC.

Jamie Dixion has been named since he is from the area and has great So Cali recruiting connections. Same with Earl Watson who also has a UCLA connection.

Who knows what they will do if Bartow tears it up in conference?  He too has ties to UCLA going way back to being a ball boy when his dad was coaching there.

A lot of noise about Muss though. And not  all of it is positive.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

4 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Rumor is they are willing to go up to 4 mil a year for their next HC.

Jamie Dixion has been named since he is from the area and has great So Cali recruiting connections. Same with Earl Watson who also has a UCLA connection.

Who knows what they will do if Bartow tears it up in conference?  He too has ties to UCLA going way back to being a ball boy when his dad was coaching there.

A lot of noise about Muss though. And not  all of it is positive.

I don’t see them hiring Bartow.  Dixon would make sense.  I could see him as a dark horse.

1 minute ago, BleedRed702 said:

Jumping to more conclusions. We know how well those work out for you. 

Autistic people can jump to conclusions, but mine have basis in reality.  Louisville was on probation a few years ago and had a national championship vacated.

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Autistic people can jump to conclusions, but mine have basis in reality.  Louisville was on probation a few years ago and had a national championship vacated.

Yet you never jumped to the conclusion that Rice would run the program into the ground, even as it was happening right in front of your face.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

40 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Eric Musselman has to be third at worst in the coaching search.  There is a disconnect between who UCLA wants and who they can get.  UCLA is in a tough position because there’s no home run hire.

Muss isn’t in their top 10.  I don’t say that as a fan of the Pack. But I’ve been reading their insider/premium forum and their insiders say he isn’t seriously being considered.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

35 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Jamie Dixion has been named since he is from the area and has great So Cali recruiting connections.

He hasnt lived in Cali in 25+ years, and he just signed his 1st player west of the Rockies (if you dont count Australia) in 4 classes - from Seattle.  He doesnt really recruit at all in SoCal.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

Bill Walton’s choice was Barack Obama. At least that’s what he said on TV last night. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2019/01/04/coach-obama-bill-walton-wants-barack-obama-uclas-next-basketball-coach/?utm_term=.b7a3ff9ae93f

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I don’t see them hiring Bartow.  Dixon would make sense.  I could see him as a dark horse.

He'd have to win the PAC and then a game or two in the Dance to even be in the conversation.  And he has the talent to do just that.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

8 hours ago, brillio said:

How good are the hookers in Westwood? 

7 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Sunset Blvd...Pretty Good!

Sunset Blvd just north of Westwood is the border between Westwood ‘n’ Bel Aire.  No wrk’g girls there.