Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Wyoming at UNLV

Just now, VincentVegaBond said:

Clyburn has been Butt tonight, for sure. So has everyone on the team other than Ntambwe.

I was watching Woodbury a lot today. Doesn't move at all without the ball, jist camps beyond the 3 pt. Line. Banked in a lucky 3 tonight, good for him. What is he now, like 3-30 on the year? He rarely has the ball in his hands near anyone for a reason. I'd like to see him get more minutes, but he has shown nothing at all to warrant them.

Beck is having a good game. 

If you have a problem with his game tonight, why are you talking about the entire season? He's a ball mover, makes the correct pass. You know very little about basketball. He doesnt have the ball in his hands  because he moves the ball with the pass and doesnt over dribble. 

He doesnt force bad shots (clyburn). He also has a steal and an assist. Thats a lot more than the nothing you see, but doesnt surprise.... 

6 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Beck is having a good game. 

If you have a problem with his game tonight, why are you talking about the entire season? He's a ball mover, makes the correct pass. You know very little about basketball. He doesnt have the ball in his hands  because he moves the ball with the pass and doesnt over dribble. 

He doesnt force bad shots (clyburn). He also has a steal and an assist. Thats a lot more than the nothing you see, but doesnt surprise.... 

I may not be an all mighty basketball genius like you, but at least i'm not a condescending know-it-all..

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

4 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

How the hell was he a three star recruit?

He was Bassey's teammate. The offense went through Bassey, so he wasnt asked to score much. His hs team also played a zone, so he didt really get to show his skills on either side of the ball. 

He was still pretty highly recruited. No way he makes it out of Kentucky if Pitino wasnt fired.