Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Best MW QB in 19?

Tevaka Tui? Shirion Jones? Trae Hall? Brandt Hughes? I'm hoping whoever wins the QB battle for the Lobos I'd in the mix. Lobos have most of their offense returning and will be in year two of Magee's system. We picked up two OL studs who will contribute right away. 

Homerism aside I have to go with UNLVs QB of he can stay healthy.

2 hours ago, trvitmvnz said:

Chevan Cordeiro. I expect him to beat out McDonald this time around. Still a freshman as well 

He looked alright for a freshman, but I think he's a bit overhyped by Hawaii fans. Give him a few years. 

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Boise fans apparently don't want anyone else from any other team to opine?

I annually discount every big time QB transfer regardless of school. It's a tradition I've carried on this board for over a decade. 

6 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I annually discount every big time QB transfer regardless of school. It's a tradition I've carried on this board for over a decade. 

mcmaryion is probably the only time i've seen a p5 transfer QB live up to billing and his circumstances were wholly unique; not often a coach runs off the clear best QB on his roster.

Some guy who no one will care about in 4 years. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

Hank Bachmeier had offers at Princeton and Yale, but he chose Boise State.  It's like seeing a young person with a face tattoo.  You know they will regret it for the rest of their life and they'll never have a real career. 

12 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Hank Bachmeier had offers at Princeton and Yale, but he chose Boise State.  It's like seeing a young person with a face tattoo.  You know they will regret it for the rest of their life and they'll never have a real career. 

Princeton and Yale have 2 players combined on active NFL rosters.

Boise State has about 2-3 players each year drafted into the NFL (so about 10% of its scholarship players for each class).

36 minutes ago, slappy said:

Get him in the weight room.  Then Maybe.  Guessing he struggles with some harder throws.  

They'll get him in on the underground practices and steroids very shortly. That and free nights on coaches couches and Mickey D's visits. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, slappy said:

Get him in the weight room.  Then Maybe.  Guessing he struggles with some harder throws.  

He is small and frail.  The Wolf Pack D will pulverize him so badly that when he sleeps at night he will have wet nightmares.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, VandalPride97 said:

Truck Driving, my good man, is the MOVER of the US Economy :foottap: 

Thank a BSU grad the next time a delivery of your favorite scotch arrives at the local purveyor of alcoholic spirits !! :cheers:

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Princeton and Yale have 2 players combined on active NFL rosters.

Boise State has about 2-3 players each year drafted into the NFL (so about 10% of its scholarship players for each class).

And Princeton & Yale have more billionaires graduates than BSU has had players in the NFL.