Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Best MW QB in 19?

3 hours ago, 406bleedsblue said:

You fallow cfb more than 95% of the population and haven't heard of over half of these guys? That right there proves that you dont know a 10th of what you think you do. 

I had never heard of #'s 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 for 2014, not quite 1/2 but pretty close. You can lie on this board and say you know them because no one would know otherwise, but I was just being honest. But hey, if that's what you took away from my post, cool. 

P.S. If you're gonna be a douche might wanna make sure that you spell follow correctly, the "a" is nowhere close to the "o" so you can't claim typo. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=Highschool&Position=PRO 2019 class top 10 for QBS Mertz looked good at all american bowl people were saying hes number 3

8 hours ago, BSU fan in Columbus said:

BSU is gonna be loaded.Alot of talent coming in

Rypien was number 17 in 2015 class

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=Highschool&Position=PRO 2019 class top 10 for QBS Mertz looked good at all american bowl people were saying hes number 3

Bookmarked.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 1/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, Headbutt said:

Thank you for the link I requested.  Impressive that you guys have some guys who had some level of Ivy League interest join your team.

Boise recruits much better students???  You're trying to hard.  Proving that some of your players were considering Ivy League schools does not prove that BSU recruits much better students than CSU.  It just means that some guys were talking to Ivy League schools.  Slow down a little.

Troof.  Plus, even if they got an acceptance to an Ivy League and an offer, the fact that the Boise JC's coaches evidently talk them out of making a remarkably positive life decision is nothing to be proud about.

7 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Troof.  Plus, even if they got an acceptance to an Ivy League and an offer, the fact that the Boise JC's coaches evidently talk them out of making a remarkably positive life decision is nothing to be proud about.

I see you can't just admit that your claim of "BS" was wrong.  

18 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I see you can't just admit that your claim of "BS" was wrong. 

No, if what you wrote is true, I'm ok with that.  I just can't believe someone would choose a commuter school over an ivy.  It's just a bonehead move. 

9 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

No, if what you wrote is true, I'm ok with that.  I just can't believe someone would choose a commuter school over an ivy.  It's just a bonehead move. 

Every kid with D1 offers believes they’re headed to the NFL.. They’ve been the best player in their town for 3-4 years, gassed up by everyone since they were little. 

If you’re good enough to play in the NFL they’ll find you.