Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tailingpermit

LSU Snaps UCF's 25 Game Winning Streak

Just now, NVGiant said:

I don’t care about that either. UCF is a good team that has won 25 games in a row. They’re not as good as last year, especially with their backup QB, but there is no shame in losing to a good SEC team by a score.

I agree. But the natty thing is always going to mentioned. Because it’s that dumb. 

3 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

You don’t see the irony?

Yes, it is ironic you think Boise fans are hung up on UCF while clearly demonstrating, in multiple threads, how hung up you are about Boise.  This thread is about UCF.  Stay on topic, tyke.

6 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Good point, not sure why you are so bent on talking about Boise in a UCF game thread.

Can't possibly be because a couple of you Broncos were so insistent that your team was better than UCF's when to the rest of us that clearly wasn't the case.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes, it is ironic you think Boise fans are hung up on UCF while clearly demonstrating, in multiple threads, how hung up you are about Boise.  This thread is about UCF.  Stay on topic, tyke.

No, I’m arguing at how moronic it is that Boise’s fans are leading this rant because a few years ago it was on the other side of the fence. And there’s a high probability it will be there again in the future. 

Just now, NevadaFan said:

Uhhh, I’ve been arguing the stupidity of that move too?

I guess the irony is lost on me then.

At any rate, UCF has nothing to be ashamed of IMO. They were the best G5 team this year in my opinion.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

At any rate, UCF has nothing to be ashamed of IMO. They were the best G5 team this year in my opinion.

^ ^ ^ Breath of very fresh air from a Bronco. ^ ^ ^

Jeebus H. Cryste, what's the world coming to?

Boom goes the dynamite.

I hate rooting for a SEC team but if UCF fans and AAC fans in general weren’t such utter pricks I wouldn’t have too. 

I think the difference between this UCF team and those great BSU, Utah, and TCU teams was that those teams could actually play defense.

19 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Well yeah, but you are also not very bright.

You can't have a good team AND also have an opinion about other teams... you have to be shite of you want to voice your opinion.