Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrysis

Nevada vs. Utah State

1 minute ago, thatsmymammy said:

was it really that high, after all those missed layups at the end?

That is what it was when I checked it on espn. Here’s the final stats. 

A5F56FF4-2506-4C78-B58E-3BD475604D75.jpeg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mondego said:

Y'all have a good team Pack fans. Their intensity had a couple of our guys crapping their pants all night. Enjoy this season, and hopefully we can tap into some Spectrum magic when you come to Logan. 

I hope not, because I'm coming to Logan for that game.   Good luck to the Aggies till March 2

2 minutes ago, mondego said:

Y'all have a good team Pack fans. Their intensity had a couple of our guys crapping their pants all night. Enjoy this season, and hopefully we can tap into some Spectrum magic when you come to Logan. 

You know what, the aggies played tough D. the offense was bad. A couple players had jitters, but that team has grit. They couldn't hit crap. I think we see a different team in Logan. 

Nevada had a pretty rough shooting night themselves. The defense with Porter and Thurman inside makes them a better team than last year. I have watched most of their games and they played the best against Loyola Chicago. They are going to demolish the bottom feeders in the MWC. Wyoming should just forfeit. IMO the only games they have even a remote chance of losing are at Fresno and at USU. 

12 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Nevada had a pretty rough shooting night themselves. The defense with Porter and Thurman inside makes them a better team than last year. I have watched most of their games and they played the best against Loyola Chicago. They are going to demolish the bottom feeders in the MWC. Wyoming should just forfeit. IMO the only games they have even a remote chance of losing are at Fresno and at USU. 

I still think San Diego State gets its shit together and gives Nevada a good run, too, especially in San Diego.

2 hours ago, NVGiant said:

I still think San Diego State gets its shit together and gives Nevada a good run, too, especially in San Diego.

This admission should please chronically curmudgeonly (if that’s not a word, it should be) SDSUfan. 

8 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

This admission should please chronically curmudgeonly (if that’s not a word, it should be) SDSUfan. 

It's a fantastic (and real) word. Perfectly used in this case to describe the board's resident meteorologist, who can see winter coming from a year away.