Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrysis

Nevada vs. Utah State

1 hour ago, ole blu dude said:

USU has improved some, but Reno has way to much talent for USU to overcome.

Especially in Reno. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

5 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

is an 8 pm start .....(annoying!)

ESPNU   8:00 PM PT 

NEV -10.0

When we play at Air Force in March, we have a 9pm start time.  Add on the 40 minute drive after the game and I'll be dead at work the next morning.  

I forgot how much I liked and respected Nevada fans. Talking hoops with your kind is much more enjoyable and intelligent than your counterparts down south. If USU keeps it single digits I'll be happy and collect my #moralvictory. More than likely this one gets ugly. Nevada by 15.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

4 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I forgot how much I liked and respected Nevada fans. Talking hoops with your kind is much more enjoyable and intelligent than your counterparts down south. If USU keeps it single digits I'll be happy and collect my #moralvictory. More than likely this one gets ugly. Nevada by 15.

We’re similar. Blue team in the north of the state that gets no respect from the other team to the south that wears red.   

1 hour ago, brillio said:

We’re similar. Blue team in the north of the state that gets no respect from the other team to the south that wears red.   

Which should be expected. Actually MWC basketball fans are pretty tame now that BYU is no longer part of the conference. I can’t imagine what it was like during the Jimmer years. 

4 hours ago, madmartigan said:

I like your new coach.  I hope he gets our friendly rivalry back to where it was during our WAC days. 

Our fan bases have always gotten along well.  Even the game week smack talk was funny.  

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama