Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

toonkee

John Kelly Piece in LA Times

1 hour ago, GoState99755 said:

Who's "race based?"

more-endangered-republicans-720x340.png

1 hour ago, toonkee said:

Republican policies are race based, too, my blue friend.

Image result for republican interns vs democratic interns

You do realize taking a picture and claiming that is proof of anything because of the color of the skin, is racist right?

I guess not.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You do realize taking a picture and claiming that is proof of anything is racist right?

I guess not.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You are so progressive & I'm a "racist."

How did it take me so long to realize that???

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

You have proven over and over you're a racist.  Progressive to you seems to be saying racist things without wearing your white sheet.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

What color is the sky in your world?

What's w/all the"  "HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"  I can't decide if it makes you sound crazy or creepy.

22 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

What color is the sky in your world?

What's w/all the"  "HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"  I can't decide if it makes you sound crazy or creepy.

This guy is really a piece of shit. He called me, me a good citizen who's never done anything wrong and tells the truth a criminal but his hero Trump is not a criminal who's connected to Putin, the Saudi's, Xin Ping, Manafort, Cohen, Flynn and on and on.  fk this guy.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

This guy is really a piece of shit. He called me, me a good citizen who's never done anything wrong and tells the truth a criminal but his hero Trump is not a criminal who's connected to Putin, the Saudi's, Xin Ping, Manafort, Cohen, Flynn and on and on.  fk this guy.

At least your just a petty "criminal."  According to @bluerules009 I'm a racist.

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

At least your just a petty "criminal."  According to @bluerules009 I'm a racist.

That's just projection, these teabag assholes are too predictable, I'm not sure why we punch down at them, everyone knows they're full of shit.

2 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

According to your posts you're a racist.

That is on you not me.  I didn't point to a picture and make a judgement based on the color of the peoples skin in the picture like you did.  That is all you.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Criminals have been convicted of crimes.   Trump hasn't been convicted of any crime or even charged that I know of.   After a 2 year investigation there is as of yet no actual evidence he committed a crime that we know of.

Obama was connected to Putin, the Saudi's, Xin Ping and other world leaders too.  Doesn't mean he was a criminal either.  Obama has admitted to ordering the assassination of an American citizen twice without any court finding which is capital 1 murder for anyone else.  Yet you don't care.

9 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

According to your posts you're a racist.

That is on you not me.  I didn't point to a picture and make a judgement based on the color of the peoples skin in the picture like you did.  That is all you.

How is pointing out the lack of diversity in your party racist on my part?

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

You are over simplifying the definition of racism.  You are completely ignoring the "superiority" component.

¿Where am I declaring the superiority of my race?

19 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

The U,S. never "created a problem", in Honduras.  The country has been broken since its inception, like all other Catholic founded countries in the world.    There was nothing to break.

I love the revisionist history you use just like you are another tinhorn dictator blaming your criminal acts on the big bad United States.

That is one of the dumbest things you’ve ever posted. Please show us where the Catholic Church founded Honduras or any other Central American country for that matter. If anything these countries made their break from Spain because of her ties to the Vatican and the abuses of the Inquisition. The conversion of Indians at gun point also weighed heavily. You are  also guilty of revisionist history with this dumbass post.

1 hour ago, sean327 said:

That is one of the dumbest things you’ve ever posted. Please show us where the Catholic Church founded Honduras or any other Central American country for that matter. If anything these countries made their break from Spain because of her ties to the Vatican and the abuses of the Inquisition. The conversion of Indians at gun point also weighed heavily. You are  also guilty of revisionist history with this dumbass post.

Read some history.  Every country founded by Catholics is a disaster.  In the U.S. founded by Protestants, Louisiana and Puerto Rico founded by Catholics are the dumpster fires.   In Canada Quebec is the dumpster fire.   Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua etc... are all children of that same corrupt and crooked history.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

You are over simplifying the definition of racism.  You are completely ignoring the "superiority" component.

You made a judgement of people in a picture based on the color of their skin.   That is racist plain and simple.  Own it, it is all you.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

22 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You made a judgement of people in a picture based on the color of their skin.   That is racist plain and simple.  I---> Not according the the definition above.  For racism to occur, there must be a "...belief that one's own race is superior."  If you disagree w/my definition of racism, why don't you post a link to yours???    

I made comment on the lack of diversity of a group of ppl.  I am guilty of generalizing, but not racsim.

23 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Read some history.  Every country founded by Catholics is a disaster.  In the U.S. founded by Protestants, Louisiana and Puerto Rico founded by Catholics are the dumpster fires.   In Canada Quebec is the dumpster fire.   Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua etc... are all children of that same corrupt and crooked history.

Show me one religion that doesn't have "...a corrupt & crooked history?

3 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

14 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

You made a judgement of a group of people based on the color of their skin.   That is racism.

Making a generalization about a "...of a group of people based on the color of their skin," is NOT racism.  For the 3rd time, "...the belief that one's own race is superior" is necessary for something to be racist.

Obviously, you disagree with the definition of racism I have posted above.  When are you going to post/link a published definition of racism that fits your paradigm?