Jump to content
renoskier

Fire Dutcher!!

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, qwelish said:

It could definitely happen. I think theyre going to need a perfect fit, or a HOFer. At least thats what their history shows.

Has their history ever included a run like Fish had? The truth is, they are in a different situation now than they were before Fish got there. Their program has a lot more respect, and a brand, for that matter, than it ever did before Fish. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neal >/= Dutcher.  Time will tell, which ain't saying much..  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Has their history ever included a run like Fish had? The truth is, they are in a different situation now than they were before Fish got there. Their program has a lot more respect, and a brand, for that matter, than it ever did before Fish. 

I've already stated what my opinion is on the suds program. Why ask me questions like this? The arguments are not persuasive to me. I think its a lower level program without a HOF'r or a perfect fit.

Some programs get built up, an assistant takes over and it's seamless. That's not what appears to be happening at the moment. 

We will all have to wait and see how Dutch does. If he doesn't last; how long will he be there and who the next hire is. Maybe they nail the next hire, maybe they don't. Its just too early to speculate.   

I'm not convinced like everyone else that it's automatic top coaches are lining up for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

This qwelish guy is ph's other personality. 

Already confirmed that i'm not. Why do I have to agree with everyone or get labled as ph?

You're probably Aslowguy's sock. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Already confirmed that i'm not. Why do I have to agree with everyone or get labled as ph?

You're probably Aslowguy's sock. 

Must have missed the confirmation lol. You post in the same style and are just as stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Must have missed the confirmation lol. You post in the same style and are just as stupid. 

You obviously have missed a lot. Brains, wit, originality.

Plus, smart people always sound crazy to stupid mfers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, qwelish said:

You obviously have missed a lot. Brains, wit, originality.

Plus, smart people always sound crazy to stupid mfers.

Which personality has a higher IQ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×