Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Fire Dutcher!!

5 hours ago, qwelish said:

It could definitely happen. I think theyre going to need a perfect fit, or a HOFer. At least thats what their history shows.

Has their history ever included a run like Fish had? The truth is, they are in a different situation now than they were before Fish got there. Their program has a lot more respect, and a brand, for that matter, than it ever did before Fish. 

3 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Has their history ever included a run like Fish had? The truth is, they are in a different situation now than they were before Fish got there. Their program has a lot more respect, and a brand, for that matter, than it ever did before Fish. 

I've already stated what my opinion is on the suds program. Why ask me questions like this? The arguments are not persuasive to me. I think its a lower level program without a HOF'r or a perfect fit.

Some programs get built up, an assistant takes over and it's seamless. That's not what appears to be happening at the moment. 

We will all have to wait and see how Dutch does. If he doesn't last; how long will he be there and who the next hire is. Maybe they nail the next hire, maybe they don't. Its just too early to speculate.   

I'm not convinced like everyone else that it's automatic top coaches are lining up for it.

32 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Already confirmed that i'm not. Why do I have to agree with everyone or get labled as ph?

You're probably Aslowguy's sock. 

Must have missed the confirmation lol. You post in the same style and are just as stupid. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

57 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Must have missed the confirmation lol. You post in the same style and are just as stupid. 

You obviously have missed a lot. Brains, wit, originality.

Plus, smart people always sound crazy to stupid mfers.