Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

#6 Nevada @ Utah

5 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

Utah has nothing to do with replays...and it was replayed.

Don’t worry, Utes will lose by about 18-20 by the time this is done.  

Utah doesn’t have control to show replays on their own scoreboard? 

1 minute ago, brillio said:

Utah doesn’t have control to show replays on their own scoreboard? 

Oh, sorry...didn’t realize you’re at the game.  Agree no point not replaying fouls/plays.  I have no answer...like our team

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

21 minutes ago, brillio said:

Not counting you Chile but Ute fans talked so much crap after this game to me and my group. 

Sorry to hear that.  Not making excuses but most of it is probably out of frustration with how shitty we are.  High expectations with an error laden young team.  Some fans expect to reload each year being better than the last.  Hope the rest of your stay is good...hate being represented that way.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

11 minutes ago, Chile_Ute said:

Sorry to hear that.  Not making excuses but most of it is probably out of frustration with how shitty we are.  High expectations with an error laden young team.  Some fans expect to reload each year being better than the last.  Hope the rest of your stay is good...hate being represented that way.

It was just a couple the rest were fine, so I don’t wanna paint the whole fanbase like that.  

If I were the crap talking type I’d expect to have to take my lumps if I’m dishing it out but I’m the silent type during the games.

Hope you guys, SC and ASU finish 1-3 this year!  

4 hours ago, brillio said:

It was just a couple the rest were fine, so I don’t wanna paint the whole fanbase like that.  

If I were the crap talking type I’d expect to have to take my lumps if I’m dishing it out but I’m the silent type during the games.

Hope you guys, SC and ASU finish 1-3 this year!  

Luckily we only had great experiences with the fans around us. A few thanked us for coming before and after.

Great game, inconsistent refs, nice arena. 13-0 feels really good

Just now, lawofthejunglenv said:

Luckily we only had great experiences with the fans around us. A few thanked us for coming before and after.

Were you in the section behind the bench? I was on the other side, across from the Ute bench.  

We had a nice turnout today. 

6 minutes ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

How many Nevada fans would you guess?

Well, we're now 1-10 against Utah all time. Hopefully we can make it 2-10 next year.

Also, we almost hired Rick Majerus before you guys. Supposedly he had agreed to a contract to leave Marquette for Nevada, but his mom had health issues and he chose to stay at the last minute.