Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobo Amor

Interception Bowl

Do any of you Ute fans know Whittingham is a helluva tennis player? Weird story, but I met him one time long ago in the Bay Area when he was an asst coach recruiting for Idaho State. I was on temporary assignment from the Boise firm I worked for and practicing my serve at a local high school after work. I didn’t know him from adam and he walked up and asked me if I wanted to play. He proceeded to clean my clock. We got to talking and found out we both were from Idaho there for a short time. Nice guy and a good athlete. 

9 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

For whatever reason I end up in Salt Lake City more often than I'd like. Next time I'm there, we'll have to get together and go drink beer at some taqueria in the barrio and swap stories. 

What does a barrio in Utah look like?10 Spanish speaking people and a 1000 tourist thinking they're getting culture

23 minutes ago, rudolro said:

What does a barrio in Utah look like?10 Spanish speaking people and a 1000 tourist thinking they're getting culture

Cute.  It looks like every other barrio.  My brother lives in one and it’s magnificent....the taqueria and mercado part at least.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

43 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

There is a great Mexican restaurant in SLC that is always crowded and hard to get in. I cant remember the name. It looks like a dive on the outside, but great food. It’s on the north side of SLC. 

Guessing Red Iguana.  Several great moles they make fresh, daily.  Haven’t been there for awhile.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

4 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

There is a great Mexican restaurant in SLC that is always crowded and hard to get in. I cant remember the name. It looks like a dive on the outside, but great food. It’s on the north side of SLC. 

Nobody goes there anymore...it's too crowded.

---Yogi Berra---