Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Predict the order of finish in MW conference play

1 hour ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

nevada

usu

fresno

sdsu

teams that don't really matter

After having watched 2018 UNLV for the first time the other night, I have to agree. And I have to agree with the Menzies detractors. OMG was that a badly coached team!

And WTF is wrong with Boise State? Have they run out of basketball players in Australia?

Boom goes the dynamite.

Nevada

Fresno

USU

SDSU

New Mexico

UNLV

Boise

Wyoming

CSU

SJSU

AF

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Really hard ranking the teams after Nevada.  Probably better to do it in Tiers:

Tier 1: Nevada

Tier 2: Fresno State, Utah State, SDSU

Tier 3: UNM, UNLV, Boise

Tier 4: CSU, Wyoming, SJSU, Air Force 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

After having watched 2018 UNLV for the first time the other night, I have to agree. And I have to agree with the Menzies detractors. OMG was that a badly coached team!

And WTF is wrong with Boise State? Have they run out of basketball players in Australia?

We still have one. He is a freshman redshirt. 

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Really hard ranking the teams after Nevada.  Probably better to do it in Tiers:

Tier 1: Nevada

Tier 2: Fresno State, Utah State, SDSU

Tier 3: UNM, UNLV, Boise

Tier 4: CSU, Wyoming, SJSU, Air Force 

That looks about right. The Tier 2 teams need to sweep the Tier 3 and 4 teams to get a possible at large bid to the Dance. Nevada is a shoo in. I’m calling it now, they go undefeated. 

Really surprised we're still getting 5th place level respect after the dumpster fire that has been our OOC. Do we still carry that much weight in this league, or is the MWC just that bad now? I'm going to go with the latter, because we're very, very bad. We could honestly finish near the bottom of this garbage conference and it won't shock me. 

Here's mine, though:

1. Nevada