Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rofl_copter_dos

Updated NET rankings

3 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

SJSU not at the bottom?

Moral victories are propping then up. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, BacksThePack said:

Do we suck or does the ratings formula suck?

You guys are great and USU and Fresno are good, which the Aztecs and Rebels have enough talent to be but not enough consistency to be.

AF and SAN!! are always awful and CSU and Wyoming made bad coaching hires so the only surprise with them is that, like SDSU and UNLV, they're worse than expected.

Speaking of worse than expected, maybe with virtually no MW games televised anymore I'm not clued in but WTF happened to Boise and UNM?

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

You guys are great and USU and Fresno are good, which the Aztecs and Rebels have enough talent to be but not enough consistency to be.

AF and SAN!! are always awful and CSU and Wyoming made bad coaching hires so the only surprise with them is that, like SDSU and UNLV, they're worse than expected.

Speaking of worse than expected, maybe with virtually no MW games televised anymore I'm not clued in but WTF happened to Boise and UNM?

UNM Is a mystery other than it's the second year for Weir (who looked like the real deal last year) and maybe his guys are not listening anymore.   Boise's drop is all on Rice's recruiting 'efforts' and losing his good assistants.  Many bombs in the last 3-4 classes and so far not one first team all league caliber guy in sight.  He's leaned on Marks, Drmic and Hutchison as go to guys and he's got Jessup now (step slow at best and can't create his own shot).  

That aside, the Broncos will get better by March. Just enough to scare teams that play them in the conference tournament while being below .500.   

1 hour ago, HawaiiMongoose said:

Hawaii at #150 would be in the top half of the MWC.

Just sayin'.

Beat the powerhouse from Rivertucky at home, then we'll talk.

- Craig Thompson

Generally speaking maybe recruits finally got the message.  Don't sign with elevation teams if you want to up your game because good flatland teams don't want to play you up there.  True or not, there is that reputation.

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I'm pretty sure you won't be saying that about Niko Medved in a couple of years.

4 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Wyoming might be bad enough that if you got 9 guys from your local bar you might give them a run :unsure:

How bad is South Carolina then?

8k3esKz.png