Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AKram

Urban Meyer and teaching character class...

I'm not sure if this is an omen of the apocalypse of an actual horseman, but WTF?

Makes me wonder what other coaches might teach.... 

Art Briles: ???

Bobby Petrino: ???

Jim Tressel, Larry Eustachy, D.J. Durkin. 

11 minutes ago, AKram said:

I'm not sure if this is an omen of the apocalypse of an actual horseman, but WTF?

"Co-teach".  It's a good cop/bad cop thing.

2 hours ago, AKram said:

FKVWWU2H1flX506eHsrl2EtuAMWVvlYh1RCdpZ0i8Y6cnwUPLpRqmnN5SPuAuaqDKQ6hzb_Oej2wBO77POgfJ_lModSCm1Q6VKVtumu8opj8afwjOUlJHfbSwJkw0Y0CMF9fLOLYa-Xtn_U3DHkNxihNTBhR2ckYoWnV_NvMvlROM9VTCFTtNeSNr9sjXFZ0ibNVL1ys8A6rO3PeMdPQ6Geo7TaxI3WLOHkWwrwrC9NGQMCaHbZdEEqPJ6cgaHo-DdhrK33cHxAilaU1aG47k_L9ygxGla74jvpOobuWsjVsUDWYO1sDbCe5Tz8-23uFioBJP-UwmE9NuCmyEjVqVFO9vKXdKFVd7jQz4Xm6ivIxpuS48u0dDowMX_r2FuTFTiL-YZhYppUz_ICboo9GHlxeXl4YIW-hUV2qxq1XldaUD5Amv5IEx1oma4ILrTRP5aXpIc05P8kor1SpFk1SSxdnQ3Nque4RN3Cbr8h3lnS2chRYaXWtiKSTXnuMDbN-nXQdMhGhXU9U0J4T_DNNY7AaxKYLGbw5ntTqCEReB5cCRBo2xRd8WKfAhs9rIqhBGQG4yE75n7gZvN0PIevFngZ7PN5Aed7R2Wxf8BAYdZlAcxHUTAqyucqSHIept6Pf7cWIyhsxTG7YzgzkNNUZ2KcMlg=w328-h183-no

7 hours ago, renoskier said:

That's great...

We need a new emoji.

@halfmanhalfbronco and I are happy to have you join our team. Together, we will stand against @happycamper, Benedict @thelawlorfaithful Arnold, and Darth @mugtang should there be another war. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@halfmanhalfbronco and I are happy to have you join our team. Together, we will stand against @happycamper, Benedict @thelawlorfaithful Arnold, and Darth @mugtang should there be another war. 

Use your ideas, child of the enlightenment

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Didn't he beat all those dead female cadavers after raping them??

Oh wait, his wife was told by her friend Bob's wife that some guy on the team committed that puppy genocide, right?

Either way, all though the guy's not as bad as Sandusky - raping all those little boys and all. 

You know what, scratch that!!  Hell yes it is!!  That poor woman, who probably didn't cash in during divorce proceedings, might again walk someday, right?  Wait, she lost an eye???  Quadriplegic?..  Well, I forget what happened to her, but we all know there's never any excuse, ever....never!! 

Urban Meyer: the face of domestic violence and the worst scourge mankind has ever known...

New-Signature.jpg

Everyone is aware that all charges were dropped against Smith and the wife signed a statement that no abuse occurred.

That being said, his handling of the situation did justify a suspension and I'm thrilled that it's been made crystal clear that Michael Drake runs that place, not Urban Meyer. 

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Why do you hate freedom?

The chains of hieroglyphics are not liberty, child

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

The chains of hieroglyphics are not liberty, child

The people should have the liberty to choose. Nobody willingly appointed your authoritarian oligarchy to dictate our MWCBoard community interactions.  

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

14 hours ago, AKram said:

I thought his Dream Teaching Gig was at Notre Dame...so he'll end up teaching at Florida instead, retire mid-term for health reasons THEN 15 minutes later, un-retire to co-teach this class at Ohio State.

And all the students get free tattoos! :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

The people should have the liberty to choose. Nobody willingly appointed your authoritarian oligarchy to dictate our MWCBoard community interactions.  

Tell that to HCA