Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Wyoming fans - Will you be watching the Potato Bowl tomorrow?

Wyoming Fans - Will you be watching the Potato Bowl?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Wyoming Fans - Will you be watching the Potato Bowl?

• Yes!!! I wouldn't miss it!
    • No!!! Wyoming should be in that bowl, not BYU.
    • Wyovanian, please vote here.
    • I am not a Wyoming fan, but I will for sure be watching. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to watch a football game on the "The Blue". Go BSU Broncos!!!!!

I will not be watching, and in fact have been lobbying ESPN to have this game blacked out for the entire country.   Why anyone would subject their children to BYU is beyond me.  The last thing I need to do is explain why ESPN keeps replaying the BYU players nut punches to my kids.    Any BYU sporting event should be rated NC17.

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, Wyoming Tight End said:

Image result for you there fuck off

It's not too late for Wyoming fans to still be a part of the Potato Bowl!  Wyoming fans don't need to be sitting home, missing out!!

#HelpthePotato

#VolunteersWanted

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

@NVGiant is the MWCBoard resident critic on POLLs. NV, how does this one stack up in your expert opinion?

Overall, I’d say it’s a quality poll for its snarkiness and attempt to troll a certain fanbase. But I think he missed an opportunity to be more inclusive by adding one more option. Something like:

No, I’d rather watch a syphilictic tranny blow an Ebola patient than watch BYU play a meaningless bowl game.

But really, no poll is perfect.

I can't decide if I am going to go to this. I am right off campus today working and have some tickets, and the weather looks pretty good, but I also might just go drink beer.

I saw the the team buses and what looked like some charter rigs rolling around town. Are there a lot of BYU fans attending? 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Guest #1Stunner
9 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Will BYU be wearing all blue on the blue?

And, I will definitely be watching.

Hope so...

Right now they are giving the teams tours of Boise's secret underground practice facility, and it's steroids center.

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

Preparing Potato dinners for the Caldwellians living in poverty.

I hope this wasn’t used to recruit to your weird group- like all your other fake acts of good will. That would be a serious abuse of resources. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Guest #1Stunner
19 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

I hope this wasn’t used to recruit to your weird group- like all your other fake acts of good will. That would be a serious abuse of resources. 

BYU signed 14 recruits on Wednesday.  Their info can be found here:

https://byucougars.com/story/football/1287535/BYU-begins-announcing-2019-football-recruiting-class

Yes, absolutely, the Potato Bowl in Boise will be presented to recruits.   Potato is a go!!

We are still recruiting a D-Lineman out of Pocatello, and a few preferred walk-ons from Eastern Idaho.   Some of the greatest BYU football players of all time are Idahhoans.  They are warriors.  Don't disrespect the Gem State, Sir.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, Del Scorcho said:

2 PM on a weekday? 

This is shaping up to be one of those creepy after school TV specials where an adult fondled a kid.

As a great coach once said:

"It ain't after school TV....it's the Potato Bowl!!!"

- Dan Hawkins

Besides...There will be a large Potato viewing party of Ute fans (thousands of them) at the largest single gathering of Utah Ute fans on the internet (Cougarboard).  You are welcome to join with them.  Utes are a big part of our loyal fanbase.

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

They still tell the stories on campus.

Yes, I'm sure visiting Boise in the winter was a refreshing break from frolicking in the crystal blue ocean with some of the be best looking wimminz on the planet.

17 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

BYU signed 14 recruits on Wednesday.  Their info can be found here:

https://byucougars.com/story/football/1287535/BYU-begins-announcing-2019-football-recruiting-class

Yes, absolutely, the Potato Bowl in Boise will be presented to recruits.   Potato is a go!!

We are still recruiting a D-Lineman out of Pocatello, and a few preferred walk-ons from Eastern Idaho.   Some of the greatest BYU football players of all time are Idahhoans.  They are warriors.  Don't disrespect the Gem State, Sir.

CA603FC7-0F7F-456D-B228-A1F786D7278F.jpeg.97276fa10ca3346ce80a942ba89faee4.jpeg

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Guest #1Stunner
12 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Yes, I'm sure visiting Boise in the winter was a refreshing break from frolicking in the crystal blue ocean with some of the be best looking wimminz on the planet.

Miami is nice (BYU played in the historic Miami Beach Bowl).  But for those of us that prefer potatoes, Boise has much more sophisticated dining options.  Great scenery, too.

Can't speak to which metro area has better looking women, though.  Would have to consult an expert on that: @tailingpermit

Beyond that, the Treasure Valley is hard to beat.  Friendly people....even the Idaho Nazy's are very friendly.  @BSUTOP25

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

I can't decide if I am going to go to this. I am right off campus today working and have some tickets, and the weather looks pretty good, but I also might just go drink beer.

I saw the the team buses and what looked like some charter rigs rolling around town. Are there a lot of BYU fans attending? 

As of Monday, there were supposedly 21,000 tickets sold.  Not sure how that translates to attendance.

Will be a good BYU turnout, I think.  Also, there will probably be a lot of Ute fans there (we always get a lot of Ute fans traveling to attend our bowl games).