Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Wyoming fans - Will you be watching the Potato Bowl tomorrow?

Wyoming Fans - Will you be watching the Potato Bowl?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Wyoming Fans - Will you be watching the Potato Bowl?

• Yes!!! I wouldn't miss it!
    • No!!! Wyoming should be in that bowl, not BYU.
    • Wyovanian, please vote here.
    • I am not a Wyoming fan, but I will for sure be watching. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to watch a football game on the "The Blue". Go BSU Broncos!!!!!

6 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Miami is nice (BYU played in the historic Miami Beach Bowl).  But for those of us that prefer potatoes, Boise has much more sophisticated dining options.  Great scenery, too.

Can't speak to which metro area has better looking women, though.  Would have to consult an expert on that: @tailingpermit

Beyond that, the Treasure Valley is hard to beat.  Friendly people....even the Idaho Nazy's are very friendly.  @BSUTOP25

I hate Miami with a passion, there's a reason it's called North Cuba.

But, The U is in Coral Gables - never been but I'm sure it's filled with rich gorgeous college ladies.

I will say one thing about Boise women, if you're hot and over the age of 23 - there's a 73% chance you are a single mother.

2 hours ago, nashvillepoke said:

I will not be watching, and in fact have been lobbying ESPN to have this game blacked out for the entire country.   Why anyone would subject their children to BYU is beyond me.  The last thing I need to do is explain why ESPN keeps replaying the BYU players nut punches to my kids.    Any BYU sporting event should be rated NC17.

totally agree...why would anyone subject their children to that cult... 

Guest #1Stunner
18 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

I'd rather pour turpentine on @Bobcats ass and scrub it with a wire brush in a phone booth than watch anything dealing with YBU

Really?  

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

I hate Miami with a passion, there's a reason it's called North Cuba.

But, The U is in Coral Gables - never been but I'm sure it's filled with rich gorgeous college ladies.

I will say one thing about Boise women, if you're hot and over the age of 23 - there's a 73% chance you are a single mother.

Coral Gables is full of old rich Jews. The school has good looking women but it's kind of an afterthought in the area and the town is quiet and boring, if not beautiful. There's a reason UM has no on-campus stadium. 

I mean, aesthetically it's gorgeous, but living in a retirement community for New Yorkers is not my cup of tea. Nor is spending time there really. 

As far as your last point re: Boise women...that sounds like you just described places like Billings, Montana or Fresno as well. 

3 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Is that where del boca vista is? 

I dont think they ever said where DBV was. It could really be in any number of cities in South Florida though I guess. CG doesn't have a monopoly on being a retirement community for rich, elderly Jews. Boca Raton definitely could have been an inspiration too I guess. 

8 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Coral Gables is full of old rich Jews. The school has good looking women but it's kind of an afterthought in the area and the town is quiet and boring, if not beautiful. There's a reason UM has no on-campus stadium. 

I mean, aesthetically it's gorgeous, but living in a retirement community for New Yorkers is not my cup of tea. Nor is spending time there really. 

As far as your last point re: Boise women...that sounds like you just described places like Billings, Montana or Fresno as well. 

They do have a basketball stadium and a pretty nice baseball stadium on campus.

I seriously wish there was a sky bridge where you could just skip the entire southeast corner of Florida.

Those same hot single mothers would be strippers in Chicago, but apparently Boise women have values - so they work retail.

4 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

It's not too late for Wyoming fans to still be a part of the Potato Bowl!  Wyoming fans don't need to be sitting home, missing out!!

#HelpthePotato

#VolunteersWanted

Would we get sideline access, specifically the BYU side?  My arm ain't what it used to be and I am increasing the weight of ordinance.

38 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

The BYU invasion is getting dangerous. Grabbed some lunch nearby the stadium and a father and son behind me in BYU gear both asked for a water cup and proceeded to fill them with diet coke. The sooner they get back to Provo, the better!

last Saturday I was at the cashier paying for food at this little Mexican place and there was a BYU family there all decked out in Y t-shirts asking for a manager because the cashier wouldn't allow them to use 2 coupons instead of just one.

:waiting: 

20 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Just walked through campus. This place is riddled w/ BYU fans.

Definitely going drinking. 

Wait, are you telling us that @#1Stunner has fallen off the wagon again in Boise?

150478E8-2437-4B5B-AE0F-B5AFBE370148.jpeg.e2771c905a84f16b6c13b9cdd628f3cc.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

37 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

last Saturday I was at the cashier paying for food at this little Mexican place and there was a BYU family there all decked out in Y t-shirts asking for a manager because the cashier wouldn't allow them to use 2 coupons instead of just one.

You should've seen the guy's face when his buddy told him there are free french fries in the tailgate area!

1 hour ago, Del Scorcho said:

I was at the Bunny Ranch a few weeks ago and a BYU dad in front of me was seriously pissed because he couldn’t use a 2 for 1 coupon for his son’s first time. 

He continued on with his rant and told the cashier he should get a discount because he brought his own condoms from a “lightly used” second hand store on Byu’s Campus.

Embarrassing.