Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Primary opponent ?!?!

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Can Kasich bring a voice of reason to a republican party spiraling into the throes of insanity ?!?!?! :hmmm:

Personally, I'm not sure GOP hardcore primary voters really want anyone with sanity :shrug:

Seems to me everyone that calls themselves Republican is in love with Trump.  Kasich won his home state and that's it last time.  No way he would win vs. Trump in 2020.   

Maybe Pence if he turned on Trump, but that ain't happening either.

43 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Seems to me everyone that calls themselves Republican is in love with Trump.  Kasich won his home state and that's it last time.  No way he would win vs. Trump in 2020.   

If trump survives to get to a 2020 2nd term run, will be interesting to see if he does get primaried or will the entire republican party cave ?!?! 

47 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

If trump survives to get to a 2020 2nd term run, will be interesting to see if he does get primaried or will the entire republican party cave ?!?! 

The GOP will cave.  Bunch of Nancies anyway.  Trump knows that.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

He's in the mid 80%s approval among Republicans. He could shoot somebody in Manhattan and still not get primaried.

2 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

He's in the mid 80%s approval among Republicans. He could shoot somebody in Manhattan and still not get primaried.

True - trump is holding his base & they aren't wavering no matter how F'ing stupid it gets 

Really think "STUPID" is a thing that's popular among a good % of right wingers - They gravitate to candidates that have a screw or three loose, :shrug: It's to the point the GOP could recruit candidates from mental institutions and not miss a beat among the GOP base :blink:

On 12/20/2018 at 6:45 PM, bsu_alum9 said:

Disagree.  Trump's path to the nomination was that it was a crowded field that cannibalized itself while Rubio and Cruz stubbornly refused to drop out when it became apparent that Kasich had the best shot of derailing the Trump Train.  If the establishment rallies around Kasich early and clears the path for him, I certainly think he could oust Trump.  I'm not so worried about Cruz and the fundie path this time because the fundies have become Trump's base.  At the same time, if the Dems come to their senses and back an economic progressive who can win back some of the blue collar votes in the Great Lakes, I think that could siphon a lot of Trump's primary support in states that have open primaries.

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

1 hour ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Disagree.  Trump's path to the nomination was that it was a crowded field that cannibalized itself while Rubio and Cruz stubbornly refused to drop out when it became apparent that Kasich had the best shot of derailing the Trump Train.  If the establishment rallies around Kasich early and clears the path for him, I certainly think he could oust Trump.  I'm not so worried about Cruz and the fundie path this time because the fundies have become Trump's base.  At the same time, if the Dems come to their senses and back an economic progressive who can win back some of the blue collar votes in the Great Lakes, I think that could siphon a lot of Trump's primary support in states that have open primaries.

I don’t think so...  Trump would lay waste to any primary candidate at this point.  I still don’t know what to think of the general election though - believe it will be a landslide victory either way just not sure if it will be for or against Trump.

v0icAvfW.jpg

We're going to need a Mueller, an FBI guy to counter the Russian/China intelligence guys that are holding power now. Clean up the CIA's HW mess. No more meddling and toppling other countries regime's. Let's get back to doing the right thing. No more pre emptive invasions of other countries.