Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

OT: MWC Basketball Arena Photos

I'm working on all the conference games for lawofthejunglenv.com and looking for some nice photos of other team's arenas. Show off your court!

I've got some personal photos from San Diego State, UNLV (From MW tournament), and possibly one from Fresno State that I can't find. Nevada does not play @ San Jose State this year, but I'd still take some for future/past seasons. And I have a lot for Lawlor, but I'll always take more photos if you've got good ones.

I usually add one per page, and one for the link photo that pops up on Twitter, so I don't need many.

Details:

• Be taken by you or by someone who's given you permission to use on lawofthejunglenv.com (no copy righted images, and no using other's work without permission)
  • Allow me to edit the photos and post on lawofthejunglenv.com and social media.
  • Post here or send me a message.
  • I can add photo credit as Name/ MWC Board Name/ Twitter Handle/ etc. Just let me know what you want.
  • No promises I will use them.
  • I'll take football stadiums as well if you've got them.

Thanks, hope the site has been a cool resource for fans.

Example if you haven't seen any of the game pages yet: https://www.lawofthejunglenv.com/18-19game9vsasu.html

Save Mart is pretty nice! Went to a game during the Carter era when we lost there... same story at Pacific and the worst game I've ever attended at UC Bakersfield. 

Really like "the pit" effect when you walk in and you're at the top. Viejas also has the same set up.

Those photos look professional though, looking for original photos so I don't use other's work without permission. If they're yours (or some are) then that's awesome, just let me know!

15 hours ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

Save Mart is pretty nice! Went to a game during the Carter era when we lost there... same story at Pacific and the worst game I've ever attended at UC Bakersfield. 

Really like "the pit" effect when you walk in and you're at the top. Viejas also has the same set up.

Those photos look professional though, looking for original photos so I don't use other's work without permission. If they're yours (or some are) then that's awesome, just let me know!

My bad, I thought you were just looking for some pictures in general. I think I have a couple of my own. I'll check... 

1MXnKMV.jpg

I can get you photos from inside the O'Connell Center here at UF. Same with the War Memorial in San Francisco. And probably UOP's Spanos Center. 

As far as MWC arenas go, I still have some AA and SMC photos laying around too somewhere. And some from inside of Taco Bell Arena. 

On 12/22/2018 at 10:52 AM, Joe from WY said:

I can get you photos from inside the O'Connell Center here at UF. Same with the War Memorial in San Francisco. And probably UOP's Spanos Center. 

As far as MWC arenas go, I still have some AA and SMC photos laying around too somewhere. And some from inside of Taco Bell Arena. 

Thanks, I'm sure I can use a bunch of those if not now, in the future. Would appreciate it.

6 minutes ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

Bump before conference play to see if anyone had MWC arena photos of their own, otherwise I'm going with whatever's free use on wikipedia! Thanks! Happy New Year!

I have some pictures of AFA, CSU, Wyo, USU and UNLV.  And of course Lawlor, but I'm sure you have your own. 

Edit- I went to games at SJSU and FS like a decade ago..i'm sure I could find them in my computer if you need them.  I think my SJSU photo was just from behind our bench, and maybe one from the front row if I'm remembering correctly. 

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

The fans are seated on the other side. I swear.

There's too much going on (other than basketball) on that court. They overdid it with the giant Spartan helmet logo. They already have one up on the scoreboard. 

See the source image