Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedude15

Your turn Boise...

1 hour ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Congrats Fresno. So happy you guys are back where you’re supposed to be. @TheTedfordTrain, @Dogs4Me, @Cincy, @retrofade, @ZK686 — you guys enjoy your off season.

Screw you for not telling me to enjoy my off season too. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Just now, madmartigan said:

Screw you for not telling me to enjoy my off season too. 

I hope you have a lot off green jello with carrots this off season marti! 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Who’s the P6 conference now? :hmmm:

Well done Fresno and USU.  Take care of business BSU after Xmas!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

Actually, its SDSU's turn.  They're up next.

Good thinking by Hair to put SUDS in Frisco rather than Albuquerque. Much lower altitude. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I just hope someone doesn’t mispronounce Mathias Kiwaunuka and offend their bitch ass coaches and fans again. Most of you young whipper snappers probably have no idea what I’m talking about. That was a fun game until the last pass when Zabransky was booed out of the stadium. Might be the last time a Bronco player was singled out and booed at Bronco Stadium.

Oh yeah, and we ran out of potatoes and they were super pissed about that too. But that I can understand.

Boise fans, just get @creeper86 to root against you.  Guaranteed win.  This dude knows nothing about football. 

On 11/24/2018 at 8:17 PM, creeper86 said:

Good win. You guys looked great tonight. Hahahahaha 

embarrassing for the west-to be dominated  next weekend. Another disappointing end to a year. Can’t wait for the bowl game loss. Always blowing loads early in the season, and then back to the reality of Valley life. Air gets to the players, obviously.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg