Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

North Texas vs Utah State Game Thread

29 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

With their star QB out it's no wonder UNT can't move the ball but their defense is gawd awful too.

Just who was it that was calling Seth Littrell a great coach?

The domination happens a few possession earlier.  Mismatch in this bowl game.

5 minutes ago, bookworm said:

Such a mismatch, man....I dont know how the bowl committee can make this big of a blunder...

Hey, don't be dissing UNT! They beat UTEP, Rice, Liberty AND Incarnate Word this year!

AND they're coached by Seth Littrell!

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

It's crazy, Jordan really isn't having a good day (18/38) and it's still a blowout.

333 passing yards and not having a good day lol.

I get your point but I absolutely love having a QB who gets over 300 yards passing and is considered a "bad day".

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

1 minute ago, Naggsty Butler said:

333 passing yards and not having a good day lol.

I get your point but I absolutely love having a QB who gets over 300 yards passing and is considered a "bad day".

I can only Imagine what the score would be if he had a good passing day.

Smacked dat mean green ass. That team looks like a lot of lower level MW teams. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

9 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Smacked dat mean green ass. That team looks like a lot of lower level MW teams. 

actually they looked like just what they are....a mid level CUSA team having one of their bestest seasons evAR......and will probably drop off next year and beyond as other teams improve and figure out their coaching and understand they are mentally weak (and physically not strong either)

YOU WANT TRADITION? WELL......HERE 'TIS......The University of North Texas has football wins over: Texas Tech U......Rice U......Baylor U......TCU......SMU......Houston......Oklahoma State......San Diego St.......Kansas State......Arizona State.......Colorado State......Brigham Young......Oregon State......Florida......Indiana......Tennessee (a 6 & 5 SEC team & still our biggest win in school history)......Boise State......Louisville......Cincinatti (our last match-up with UC was a UNT bowl win), plus FOUR (4) NCAA FBS level Bowl Games (one while having a losing season record) in this millennium's 1'st decade while North Texas has had ONE NCAA Division 1 Top 20 ranking.

The North Texas Mean Green Village (located between 2 Texas interstates & which a recent TxDOT study said 200,000 vehicles drive by it daily) is a multi-acre olympic style village of athletc venues*dorms*computer study centers, etc, topped off with what GIL BRANDT: The Father of Modern NFL Scouting who described UNT's Apogee Stadium as a "Tah Mahal of a College Football Stadium" with Brandt adding... 'and I've seen every NCAA D1 FB stadium in the USA." All this along with UNT's fabulous 10,000 seat Super Pit--the Best & Largest on-campus college basketball venue in the D-FW Metroplex......AND THREE PONDS AND A BRIDGE!!!!!

This signature is the sole property of Someone and any use of this signature without express written consent of Someone is strictly forbiden by penalty of law

Great knockout, ags. Congratulations.