Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Native Nevadans are a small minority of the states population

9 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Don't have to breath in smog.  Better class of people to associate with.  More freedom from law enforcement harassment.  @Akkula, @NVGiant and @UNLV2001 would love the free health care and subsidized housing.  Worshiping the dear leader and an authoritarian atmosphere would be heaven for them.

Lol. considering the way you behave on here I think you’re going to have a tough time convincing many that you represent a better class of anything. I’d rather associate with a homeless, sociopathic junky in downtown Las Vegas than you. At least he’d have no use for role-playing games.

40 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

Lol. considering the way you behave on here I think you’re going to have a tough time convincing many that you represent a better class of anything. I’d rather associate with a homeless, sociopathic junky in downtown Las Vegas than you. At least he’d have no use for role-playing games.

Imagine how much MORE  lonely he'd be without the interaction of  constant  circular "arguments" and condescending remarks.

He'd flip even further!

It must suck.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

15 hours ago, NVGiant said:

It is funny how boring people like you are.

You better get back to your TV you're missing gay one legged wives of Atlanta!

On 12/14/2018 at 3:54 PM, bluerules009 said:

Pretty easy to figure out why Nevada has turned into east California.  Twice as many Californians live in Clark and Washoe counties than Native Nevadans.  Our next legislative session will be the end of Nevada's economic advantages and any freedom's we thought we had.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/nv

The sense that almost everyone in Nevada is from someplace else is supported by hard data. Nevada led the nation in 2010 with the fewest residents who were born in the state, according to U.S. Census figures. And it wasn’t even close.

Fewer than one in four Nevadans — 24 percent — took their first breath here. The state with the next fewest natives was Florida, with 35 percent. Arizona had a 38 percent native-born population.

At the other end of the spectrum: Louisiana had 79 percent natives.

Demographers said Nevada’s special transient status is almost entirely thanks to its booming growth over the past two decades.

In 1980, the state had 800,000 people, according to state demographer Jeff Hardcastle. It’s now home to 2.7 million.

That 24% number is probably lower if you only count those 18 and older.

13 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

It is funny how boring people like you are.

You better get back to your TV you're missing gay one legged wives of Atlanta!

Ha! You know nothing about me, especially if all you can come up with is some weak insult like that. 

Tell me, when you are on here playing your little character, does it make you feel strong? Or is this the real you, and you’re too cowardly to let it out in real life?

6 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Ha! You know nothing about me, especially if all you can come up with is some weak insult like that. 

Tell me, when you are on here playing your little character, does it make you feel strong? Or is this the real you, and you’re too cowardly to let it out in real life?

I know you are one of the least imaginative and most brainwashed drones who post on this board.   Weak or strong it is true.

In you knew me in real life I suspect you would be one of the annoying people who are constant boot lickers.  

44 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I know you are one of the least imaginative and most brainwashed drones who post on this board.   Weak or strong it is true.

In you knew me in real life I suspect you would be one of the annoying people who are constant boot lickers.  

In real life, you'd be petrified of me. Completely unimpressed with anything you have and easily able to see the fraud you really are.

9 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

In real life, you'd be petrified of me. Completely unimpressed with anything you have and easily able to see the fraud you really are.

I played on the scout team against future NFL defensive tackles.  I have started and been successful in business and government.

A bootlicking uneducated journalist like you threatens no one.

You made me laugh though!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

I played on the scout team against future NFL defensive tackles.  I have started and been successful in business and government.

A bootlicking uneducated journalist like you threatens no one.

You made me laugh though!  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

More peacocking! You do hold to script. You're a fraud, and I know it. But I do enjoy these chats.