Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

East Coast Aztec

USU article: Night Runner calls it a career

23 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Great ESPN article

Passion like this is what makes CFB awesome.  I wish him well in retirement 

The mullet lives. Thanks for posting. You are a beautiful man. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

17 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Dang.  Just reported that Night Runner passed this morning.

Heart goes out to his family and the USU community.   Glad his contributions were told before his passing so we all could hear about his passion for his school.

LINK

So sad. What a great story though. That guy was a real hero. Makes you think twice about things.

A piece of information that make Steve Wiley aka Nightrunner immortal: he posted on USUfans as MidnightTrainAggie and posted “CHOO CHOO” like we were in the MWC (we weren’t). He coined that term. Whenever you use a train or say Choo a CHOO about USU, it is an homage to Steve Wiley. RIP good man. You will he missed. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

On 12/22/2018 at 1:02 PM, madmartigan said:

A piece of information that make Steve Wiley aka Nightrunner immortal: he posted on USUfans as MidnightTrainAggie and posted “CHOO CHOO” like we were in the MWC (we weren’t). He coined that term. Whenever you use a train or say Choo a CHOO about USU, it is an homage to Steve Wiley. RIP good man. You will he missed. 

Lolz 😂 no that’s the real fake news.  Nightrunner was his name on the MB, not MNTA  I know who midnight train Aggie is and it wasn’t Steve.

2 hours ago, ViAggie said:

Lolz 😂 no that’s the real fake news.  Nightrunner was his name on the MB, not MNTA  I know who midnight train Aggie is and it wasn’t Steve.

I stand corrected.