East Coast Aztec

USU article: Night Runner calls it a career

23 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Great ESPN article

Passion like this is what makes CFB awesome.  I wish him well in retirement 

The mullet lives. Thanks for posting. You are a beautiful man. 

Wow!  Just freaking wow!!

Thanks for posting that.

Dang.  Just reported that Night Runner passed this morning.

Heart goes out to his family and the USU community.   Glad his contributions were told before his passing so we all could hear about his passion for his school.

LINK

17 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Dang.  Just reported that Night Runner passed this morning.

Heart goes out to his family and the USU community.   Glad his contributions were told before his passing so we all could hear about his passion for his school.

LINK

So sad. What a great story though. That guy was a real hero. Makes you think twice about things.

Sounds like he was one hell of a guy.  I’m glad the Aggies gave him a final bowl victory.  Rest In Peace Night Runner. 

• Like 2

The University has lit the A blue on old main for pops tonight.  Heaven has another great soul.

• Like 3

A piece of information that make Steve Wiley aka Nightrunner immortal: he posted on USUfans as MidnightTrainAggie and posted “CHOO CHOO” like we were in the MWC (we weren’t). He coined that term. Whenever you use a train or say Choo a CHOO about USU, it is an homage to Steve Wiley. RIP good man. You will he missed. 

• Like 1

RIP Legend

• Like 1

Rest in Peace.

I just noticed while reading the ESPN article, his cemetery plot is just a row or 2 down from my grandparents. My great grandpa has the same idea and wanted the family plot to have a view of the football field.

Maverik Stadium. Great story and so bummed to only know about this man and his dedication toward the end of his life. Rare person in this modern era. RIP

Photo-Grid-1546046382311.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/22/2018 at 1:02 PM, madmartigan said:

A piece of information that make Steve Wiley aka Nightrunner immortal: he posted on USUfans as MidnightTrainAggie and posted “CHOO CHOO” like we were in the MWC (we weren’t). He coined that term. Whenever you use a train or say Choo a CHOO about USU, it is an homage to Steve Wiley. RIP good man. You will he missed. 

Lolz 😂 no that’s the real fake news.  Nightrunner was his name on the MB, not MNTA  I know who midnight train Aggie is and it wasn’t Steve.

2 hours ago, ViAggie said:

Lolz 😂 no that’s the real fake news.  Nightrunner was his name on the MB, not MNTA  I know who midnight train Aggie is and it wasn’t Steve.

I stand corrected.