Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Along with being racist, MSNBC is also hideously homophobic

2 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m okay with Retro. But he committed a whataboutism on this thread and it’s hilarious that he won’t own up to it.

If I actually did it, I'd own up to it. :shrug:

Anyway, I've got better things to do than continuing down this road anymore.

If you watch cable news, you’re doing it wrong.

If you ascribe a viewpoint to a monolithic corporation intent on nothing besides profit, you’re doing it wronger.

If you argue about cable news on an internet message board, you’re doing it wrongest.

The title of this thread should have been “dumb person said dumb thing.” It would have gotten two responses and been pushed to page 2 by tomorrow.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

If I actually did it, I'd own up to it. :shrug:

Anyway, I've got better things to do than continuing down this road anymore.

Good night Retro.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m okay with Retro. But he committed a whataboutism on this thread and it’s hilarious that he won’t own up to it.

That's what he does. Makes all kinds of claims then when he gets called on it won't admit it then finally acts like a 10 year old and curses you out. He used to be a good poster until he lost his mind and became a Trump stalker.

Just now, SJSUMFA2013 said:

If you watch cable news, you’re doing it wrong.

If you ascribe a viewpoint to a monolithic corporation intent on nothing besides profit, you’re doing it wronger.

If you argue about cable news on an internet message board, you’re doing it wrongest.

The title of this thread should have been “dumb person said dumb thing.” It would have gotten two responses and been pushed to page 2 by tomorrow.

Aren’t you the one who said you hope no older white guy ever gets elected again? If so, I’m not sure you’re qualified to judge what is right or wronger. 

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Aren’t you the one who said you hope no older white guy ever gets elected again? If so, I’m not sure you’re qualified to judge what is right or wronger. 

Isn’t that whataboutism?

Oh, Jesus. Who cares?

I'm sure all cable news networks are filled with people who have problematic stances on social issues. I'm most disappointed in anyone who clutches their pearls and calls for someone who said something stupid to get fired even if the person who said it believes it.

end communication.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

13 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Liberals don’t do whataboutism on this board @BSUTOP25...  they call it “making connections”.  If you disagree with that then you’re an uneducated, unintelligent, racist, misogynistic homophobe.

The hypocrisy of the radical LEFT is soooo thick. Please don’t use the word “liberal” to describe the ding dong authoritarians above. It’s insulting for a true liberal like me to be lumped in with them.

12 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

He is also the guy who believes he will get shot up while tutoring at the local community college and his death will be on your hands.