Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NVBlueNeck

SDSU McDaniels Sued Over Alleged Sex Tape

10 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Some of the rumors floating around are pretty disturbing and hopefully aren’t true.  However, I would surmise it’s pretty serious as his bio has already been removed from the Men’s basketball website. 

Well you gotta tell us now...

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I’m sure the video shows the sex was consensual. Maybe the kid is smarter than we think and ahead of the times with all the rape allegations going around these days.

Still a crime, and probably some form of sexual assault, if it was taped without her consent. 

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

8 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

I’m sure the video shows the sex was consensual. Maybe the kid is smarter than we think and ahead of the times with all the rape allegations going around these days.

the sex was consensual, the filming and sharing of said video not so much.

34 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

Well you gotta tell us now...

I don't like to spread rumors of a serious nature when I don't have any reliable information or any firsthand knowledge myself and when there has not been any reliable media confirmation to date.  The rumor information is out there in the Twitter world and on Wyoming's message board and generally involves a physical altercation.

23 minutes ago, Victor Maitlin said:

Still a crime, and probably some form of sexual assault, if it was taped without her consent. 

Jalen played in this exhibition game vs CSU Dominguez Hills.  Unless more damning information comes out, I don't expect SDSU to do much.  Maybe a suspension for one or two games max.  

24 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Jalen played in this exhibition game vs CSU Dominguez Hills.  Unless more damning information comes out, I don't expect SDSU to do much.  Maybe a suspension for one or two games max.  

Unless more info comes out is the operative phrase.

Nevertheless, it's going to cost him much dinero. One, with the draft since even aside from the ethics of the event, teams are going to wonder whether he lacks common sense and might do something equally stupid again. And two, because unless his parents had some kind of umbrella insurance which would cover it, he's likely to be contributing a significant portion of his NBA signing bonus to the two women.

Selfishly speaking, I hope this convinces the kid that not only might additional years of college ball allow him to get physically stronger to prepare for the NBA, additional years of college will help him mature mentally for the NBA.

Boom goes the dynamite.

His Bio is still on the GOAZTECS site as it should be. In the day we live in I'm quite sure that he didn't give the whole event a second thought until the police and lawyers got involved. Now he is being told what to say, and when to keep his mouth shut. Maybe someday down the road when he reaches the promised land of pro ball he'll give it a second thought while he adds up lost money. It is all in the lawyers hands now and he is just along for the ride.

1 hour ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

it's a really bad look but there isn't much SDSU has to (or CAN) do here.  

yeah, this is pretty much the universal feeling right now. I think in general SDSU fans are ready for 2019...holy hell.