Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lawofthejunglenv

Nevada vs South Dakota State

heh,  incoming!

" ESPN's Scott Van Pelt has a history with South Dakota State.

You might recall he accidentally called the Jackrabbits "San Diego State" a couple of years ago during March Madness coverage.

That led to SDSU sending him a swag bag, which led to Van Pelt putting on a Go Jacks "net hat" Tuesday night after the men's basketball team set all kinds of records in a 139-72 rout over Savannah State. 

"This requires a prop," Van Pelt said as he introduced the segment. 

"SportsCenter" and Van Pelt spent more than two minutes on SDSU, showing highlights from the Jacks' 90-point first half -- the most points in a half in Division I in the past 10 seasons. "

cerified_Subarus.jpg

42 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

heh,  incoming!

" ESPN's Scott Van Pelt has a history with South Dakota State.

You might recall he accidentally called the Jackrabbits "San Diego State" a couple of years ago during March Madness coverage.

That led to SDSU sending him a swag bag, which led to Van Pelt putting on a Go Jacks "net hat" Tuesday night after the men's basketball team set all kinds of records in a 139-72 rout over Savannah State. 

"This requires a prop," Van Pelt said as he introduced the segment. 

"SportsCenter" and Van Pelt spent more than two minutes on SDSU, showing highlights from the Jacks' 90-point first half -- the most points in a half in Division I in the past 10 seasons. "

I hope we're lock-down af.

Nevada by 9 points.

19 hours ago, lawofthejunglenv said:

#7 Nevada returns home after 6 games away this Saturday. Mike Daum and David Jenkins average 26.2 and 22.5 ppg respectively.

https://www.lawofthejunglenv.com/18-19game11vssdst.html

Daum's mom and dad both played at UW.  I can't believe we missed out on this guy

The World Needs More Cowboys!

This could be a very tough game, especially if Nevada gets off to a slow first half start. Maybe it's just me but I consider South Dakota State a very dangerous team that wants back to the NCAA"s and is out to prove it's better than its 9/3 record. I think they lost to Florida Gulf Coast, Tulane ( both bad losses) and Memphis. Beating the #7 Wolf Pack would be a marquee win, that said I still think Nevada wins this game in a close one.

2 hours ago, NVBlueNeck said:

This is a scary game. All the talk of undefeated, so close to conference play, Christmas is coming up. Team that might be better than their record. A whole week off to rest is a plus. 

It won't be close if Caleb is back on track from outside. Otherwise, all bets are off. The home crowd will be inspired so that does count for alot after this long road swing.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

1 hour ago, Chrysis said:

ASU losing to Georgia right now..

They won by 2.  Grand Canyon got worked by Texas though.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Game is supposed to be a sellout. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Well they’re not shooting 80% from 3.  9-9 16:05 in the first.