Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickdraw

Does Marvin Menzies Have What it Takes?

Does Marvin Menzies Have What It Takes To Return UNLV To The Top Of The MWC  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Does Marvin Menzies Have What It Takes To Return UNVL To The Top Of The MWC

Tonight is the game of the week. Powerhouse UNLV Rebels goes out into the winter wilderness of Cheyene Wyoming to take on the Cowboys in a battle of warriors. UNLV flexing it's muscle as a 5th place MWC team will go to war in a hostile environment against the ill fated 10th place Wyoming. This game will be closer than those standings may suggest. It is truly "Must See TV".

22 hours ago, BleedRed702 said:

It's not. I'm not in my 40s and a teacher. I'm your age ph. I graduated from unlv in accounting. And i'm not a loser like you. 

You probably work at some CPA firm and work 80+ hours per week.  Accounting is a minimum wage job.

23 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

You probably work at some CPA firm and work 80+ hours per week.  Accounting is a minimum wage job.

I've been relatively nice to you since I've been here, but man, who gives a shit if someone works a minimum wage job, they're doing their best and that's all that matters.  You're not special. You're not important and you're sure as shit not the smartest person on this board. Stop being on your high horse and take your place in the shit with the rest of us.  I don't give a +++++ if you are autistic. There are millions of other people in the world that have autism yet they aren't a +++++ing obnoxious pissant like you. Go away. 

7 hours ago, Jersey Rebels said:

I've been relatively nice to you since I've been here, but man, who gives a shit if someone works a minimum wage job, they're doing their best and that's all that matters.  You're not special. You're not important and you're sure as shit not the smartest person on this board. Stop being on your high horse and take your place in the shit with the rest of us.  I don't give a +++++ if you are autistic. There are millions of other people in the world that have autism yet they aren't a +++++ing obnoxious pissant like you. Go away. 

You completely misunderstood my point.  Accountants work so much that they effectively make minimum wage.  That’s a ripoff.  When did I say there was something wrong with minimum workers?  Perhaps you’re the idiot since you lack comprehension?

6 hours ago, ph90702 said:

You completely misunderstood my point.  Accountants work so much that they effectively make minimum wage.  That’s a ripoff.  When did I say there was something wrong with minimum workers?  Perhaps you’re the idiot since you lack comprehension?

That's not what you said. Try to backpedal all you want, but that's not what you said. 

According to ESPN's BPI, UNLV currently has the weakest SOS in the MW and are ranked below Boise St. in the BPI ratings (How sad is that?). SJSU is ranked 346 out of 353 and we BARELY escaped with a win vs them. Wyoming is ranked 331 and we struggled vs them as well. Air Force is ranked 291, they laid a beat down on us in the first meeting and we BARELY escaped with a W in the rematch. Colorado St. is also in the bottom half of CBB, this is why that 9-5 record does nothing for me and I was a huge Menzies defender at the beginning of the year.

Vegas take on Twitter saying that UNLV is having discussions about the CBI tournament this year. 

If true, administration or Menzies must be desperate to show progress under CMM by buying their way to a postseason tournament. 

24 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Vegas take on Twitter saying that UNLV is having discussions about the CBI tournament this year. 

If true, administration or Menzies must be desperate to show progress under CMM by buying their way to a postseason tournament. 

Lol. Menzies wants to extend the season as long as possible. 

2 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Or it's a basketball coach with a ton of young guys who are the core for the next few years and want that extended season to continue the growth...basically what the CBI is for.

All is well, For Rice is gone.