Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickdraw

Does Marvin Menzies Have What it Takes?

Does Marvin Menzies Have What It Takes To Return UNLV To The Top Of The MWC  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Does Marvin Menzies Have What It Takes To Return UNVL To The Top Of The MWC

6 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I’m not happy with mediocrity.  That’s why I wanted Kruger gone.

You wanted to get rid of the best coach vegas has had since Tark. You also wanted to keep Rice, and now Menzies.

You are not a UNLV fan. 

Good boy.  I knew you had to have at least one redeeming quality.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

21 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You wanted to get rid of the best coach vegas has had since Tark. You also wanted to keep Rice, and now Menzies.

You are not a UNLV fan. 

Good boy.  I knew you had to have at least one redeeming quality.

Rice aimed higher than Kruger.  At least he had vision.

8 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Rice aimed higher than Kruger.  At least he had vision.

You are more enamored with star rankings on high school guys than you are with on court results.

Kruger knows how to build a winning program.  He's done it at 5 different schools.  The fact that you wanted him gone and Rice to stay, tells us all how knowledgeable you are about college basketball.

Barack Obama

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You are more enamored with star rankings on high school guys than you are with on court results.

Kruger knows how to build a winning program.  He's done it at 5 different schools.  The fact that you wanted him gone and Rice to stay, tells us all how knowledgeable you are about college basketball.

Lon brought in loser recruits and couldn’t compete with the best of the best.  I could care less about winning the MW.  I want to win nationally.  Never was gonna happen with Kruger.

8 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Lon brought in loser recruits and couldn’t compete with the best of the best.  I could care less about winning the MW.  I want to win nationally.  Never was gonna happen with Kruger.

...and never would have happened with Rice, and Menzies is looking suspect.  So there’s that going for you....which is nice.

Kruger would have gotten you stability and some nice deep runs/opportunities for your program in the Dance.  Pining for the next Tark in fools gold.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

12 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Nah, he has two things against him that shows why his opinions are often so absurd: he wants to win nationally and caring about star ratings, and at the same time, believing that any winning is worthless if you either lose big or don't win the championship. Combine those two beliefs, and you have PH's understanding of what UNLV should be. I mean, just look at his absurd statement that he would have rather not been in the Final Four than lose like Lon's Oklahoma team. 

23 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

It's posts like these that I long for the gool old days of the idiot button.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Now you have a program that can't compete with the likes of Bucknell.

You should want a team who can win the MW. It would be a good first step towards relevancy. It would also help in getting a good seed.  If you were half as smart as you claim to be, you would understand that and not have written such an idiotic post.

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Now you have a program that can't compete with likes of Bucknell.

You should actually want a team who can win the MW. It would be a good first step towards relevancy. It would also help in getting a good seed.  If you were half as smart as you claim to be, you would understand that and not have written such an idiotic post.

Winning the MW is a step in the process.