Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

My Appearance on The Vegas Take

4 hours ago, VincentVegaBond said:

Quelish has established him/herself as the resident grouchy know-it-all, so take his/her comments for what it's worth (not much)

Better than a know nothing. Such as yourself. As  you were..... 

We'll see how long you disregard my posts. You read every word I type. Ignore button on all my posts. Pretty please!

4 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

Wtf?? I don’t support?? You must have me confused with someone else. Seriously. 

Youre right. It was unfair to direct that at you specifically. Youve been pretty fair for the most part and have withheld judgment one way or the other.

My bad. 

21 hours ago, slappy said:

Sooner they hand you the keys to this place the sooner some chit  would get done.  

@mugtang

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, NVBlueNeck said:

Toonkee isn't far behind

@toonkee is one of the nicest guys on here. but he will certainly call someone out if he thinks they're off base.

but I've gotta admit, the way you jumped right in here, if my trolling skills were up to par, you would be hard to resist. :D  just sayin.

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

I’m always open to offers if somebody wants to buy the board from me. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

How many chickens it take

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

So I will get my investment returned in two years.  

Yes