Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebels18

Stormy Daniels ordered to pay Trump $300,000 in legal feels

29 minutes ago, pokerider said:

Ok all you Trump haters.  Time to pay up to your rock star heroes Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti so they can pay their legal fees.  :Clapping:

Even if Avenatti and Stormy were heroes of mine enough to make me want to donate.....

19 hours ago, retrofade said:

Ultimately, I think the only thing that's going to do is to offset what Trump and Cohen will ultimately owe her after the main case is concluded. 

Maybe Stormy should make an offer to Trump - Threesome with Ivanka to settle the debt. 

Of course she'd know as soon as Trump got going with Ivanka she wouldn't have to do anything.

Except plug her nose and close her eyes.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

7 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I heard it was good.  What was your take?

Was pretty good.  I’m not sure nacho can appear as apologetic as Bill did.  It’s not in nachos nature to admit wrongdoing or apologize.   Biggest losers per the documentary were Monica and Ken Star.  

Posted Image

48 minutes ago, edluvar said:

Was pretty good.  I’m not sure nacho can appear as apologetic as Bill did.  It’s not in nachos nature to admit wrongdoing or apologize.   Biggest losers per the documentary were Monica and Ken Star.  

Well of course democrats like the media elite really could care less about rape, perjury or something small like taking advantage of your position of power to  get sexual favors from a young person.  Unless of course it is a republican than having sex with a whore is a big crime.

5 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Well of course democrats like the media elite really could care less about rape, perjury or something small like taking advantage of your position of power to  get sexual favors from a young person.  Unless of course it is a republican than having sex with a whore is a big crime.

Elites vs the education levels of those who voted for trump.   Perhaps making fun of people because they are smart is the new GOP thing?

Posted Image

On 12/11/2018 at 3:29 PM, edluvar said:

Just watched a special on the Clinton impeachment.   The GOP house members talk of family values are hilarious in today’s context.  

Not just GOP House members; rather, the majority of right-wingers.

Franklin Graham on Bill Clinton: "If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American Public?"

Franklin Graham on Donald Trump: "That's for him and his wife to deal with. I think this thing with Stormy Daniels and so forth is nobody's business."

Boom goes the dynamite.

22 hours ago, edluvar said:

Elites vs the education levels of those who voted for trump.   Perhaps making fun of people because they are smart is the new GOP thing?

Education level says nothing about how "smart", you are and sure doesn't make you "elite".

Although it often makes people feel entitled and superior for no reason.