Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edluvar

Looks like Mexico’s check bounced for the wall.

Not to ruin the fun, but you know that alpha males don't really exist in nature, right?

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

19 minutes ago, Rebels18 said:

Actually, I'm a little hazy on the definition, I should look it up....

1zn9x6w.png

:lol:Holy shit! No way!

Jesus Christ no wonder you had to have ECA make your sig, you can't even figure out how to photoshop into a column instead of a row

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

13 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

Not to ruin the fun, but you know that alpha males don't really exist in nature, right?

Or that for wolves, the "alphas" are just the parents in a family unit and the "betas" are just the children, or that unattatched wolves don't get pack designation, or that humans aren't pack animals, we're tribal?

Nah. It's the Andrew Ti defense. They say 5 lies in a sentence that takes you 2 paragraphs to debunk and their 2 sentence response has the exact same density. You get buried in the weight of bullshit

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

41 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Are you capable of defining alpha and beta?

He is certainly the omega when it comes to intellect.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

19 hours ago, edluvar said:

Will the military get paid to build the wall when the shutdown is going on?   What is their going rate as day laborers?   Think about how embarrassing it will be when they present their bill to the Mexican government 😂

It's not my particular forte but I don't think Trump can use the military to lengthen the existing wall. IIRC, the Davis-Bacon Act requires that any major federal construction project that does not meet the definition of an emergency (and just let Trump try to prove that) must be performed by laborers who arepaid the "prevailing wage" as defined by the DOL. Obviously that would exclude people in the military.

Trump may shut down the government but he absolutely will not get the funding he wants. Just watch. The shutdown will be equally as successful as the one initiated many years ago by that other idiot Gingrich. After a week or so Trump will largely cave in to Pelosi and Shumer but he will tout the very uneven compromise as a great victory and his base will continue to love him.

Boom goes the dynamite.

13 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

For those who cant think outside the box, or cant see thru hate...Mexico is already paying for the wall with the new trade agreement.   

See... you Trumpists keep claiming that, but none of you provide any proof showing it to be true. 

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit said:

For those who cant think outside the box, or cant see thru hate...Mexico is already paying for the wall with the new trade agreement.   

No, Jack, that's you and me paying for the wall. Tariffs are paid by the consumer, not by the selling nation. 

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit said:

Boy I miss that idiot button...

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

23 hours ago, edluvar said:

Pure comedy.  And you still have people saying he will get the money, even on this thread.  It's like they watch Fox News all day and shake their head up and down.

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Would Trump be one of those that can't see through hate?   Congress approved the new trade agreement already?  That's odd.  I thought Trump gave his typical bully threat of 6 months or else.

3 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Jack, are you aware the the new agreement is in place yet? So at this point, no one is "paying" anything.

Can you explain how the US will benefit compared to Mexico in the new NAFTA? I'm quite certain you can't but go ahead and surprise me.

On 12/11/2018 at 6:50 PM, retrofade said:

Trump = Alpha
You = Beta

Trump > you

Because reasons?

Any Alpha that crows about their being an Alpha is really an Omega. 

Which is one below Psi

And you know what that means. 

Op, op, op, op

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

2 hours ago, alum93 said:

Pure comedy.  And you still have people saying he will get the money, even on this thread.  It's like they watch Fox News all day and shake their head up and down.

Pure comedy indeed. Despite presumably being college graduates, it appears as though a number of posters here get their news exclusively from Fox.

Boom goes the dynamite.

16 hours ago, renoskier said:

Jack, are you aware the the new agreement is in place yet? So at this point, no one is "paying" anything.

Can you explain how the US will benefit compared to Mexico in the new NAFTA? I'm quite certain you can't but go ahead and surprise me.

O

19 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Boy I miss that idiot button...

Of course no one is paying directly .   If you cant picture the US generally benefiting from a better trade deal for years and years offsetting the cost of the wall.... I camt help you guys.