Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Colorado at New Mexico Game...

On ESPN2 tonight... Bill Walton will be doing color commentating for the game. Says it’s his first time to the Pit. Looking forward to seeing his one, and hearing what he’s got to say... for a change! LOL.

“Tuesday's game will be available to watch on ESPN2 with Roxy Bernstein and Bill Walton on the call”

https://golobos.com/news/2018/12/9/mens-basketball-lobos-host-colorado-on-espn2-tuesday-night.aspx

I actually like Roxy’s call, she’s pretty dang good... but please baby Jesus, don’t get Los Lobos get blown out again! That’ll drive fans away big time!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Fully expect the Lobos to bounce back after the last 2 debacles...Corey Should be back playing and have a hard time not seeing the Lobos putting in a good performance.I love that +5 they are getting,..Go bos.

"Silence is Golden when you can't think of anything good to say"

Muhhamed Ali

Didn't realize this was the original thread for tonight's game.

I was surprised to see the Buffs favored on the road.  The Buffs have not been a good road team the last few seasons so I'd say this game could go either way.

GO BUFFS!

7 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

Didn't realize this was the original thread for tonight's game.

I was surprised to see the Buffs favored on the road.  The Buffs have not been a good road team the last few seasons so I'd say this game could go either way.

GO BUFFS!

Depends on what UNM team shows up @Jalapeno. If the team that won at Bradley shows up, I like out chances. If the team that’s played the last two games shows up, it’ll be a cakewalk for you guys!

On that note, what kind of team should we expect to see tonight in the Pit... what’s the skinnie on the Buffs?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

6 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

Depends on what UNM team shows up @Jalapeno. If the team that won at Bradley shows up, I like out chances. If the team that’s played the last two games shows up, it’ll be a cakewalk for you guys!

On that note, what kind of team should we expect to see tonight in the Pit... what’s the skinnie on the Buffs?

7-1.

Scoring lots of points.

Lost at San Diego; hello SDSU.

Have played a really weak schedule and I think 6 of 8 at home.

10 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

CU discovered offense this season and anyone can have a hot hand in shooting three pointers against this team.  This is still a young team with a great attitude to coaching and team chemistry is the best it has been under Tad Boyle who has been the coach since CU's last year in the Big 12.

McKinley Wright (25) is one player to watch at PG for the Buffs.  Tyler Bey (1) has been getting double doubles and he's slowly becoming the next Andre Roberson (currently on the Thunder).  Lucas Siewert (23) is another player who can do double doubles and has played so well in the absence of Dallas Walton.  Evan Battey (21) is another player to watch out for.

6 minutes ago, renoskier said:

7-1.

Scoring lots of points.

Lost at San Diego; hello SDSU.

Have played a really weak schedule and I think 6 of 8 at home.

I second this...CU's OOC has been a joke compared to past years.  Buffs are going to have to go better than .500 in conference play this season to have a shot at the tourney if not the NIT.

4 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Walton has never been to the pit, but I guarantee he will know everything about the history of Albuquerque and New Mexico and we will hear about it tonight. 

I don't think that The Grateful Dead have ever played in ABQ...so there's that.

If the Buffs have good 3pt shooters, they’ll have a field day against us... UNM does NOT play good perimeter defense!

4 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

The crappy thing is, this team should be better than the team that beat Bradley.