Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

A plea

12 hours ago, mugtang said:

The word of a Russian spy should carry zero weight in a US Court of Law.  

I tend to agree.

The points made by retrofade do not lead me to conclude a connection to the fake president nor does the fact Butina managed to get the open microphone at a Trump speech and then managed to persuade a bunch of horny old NRA leaders like Wayne LaPierre that she was somehow a Kremlin insider. So unless I hear something which hasn't come out yet, to me she's nothing more than a wannabe player who managed to phuck herself up to a certain level and then crashed and burned.

Boom goes the dynamite.

17 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I tend to agree.

The points made by retrofade do not lead me to conclude a connection to the fake president nor does the fact Butina managed to get the open microphone at a Trump speech and then managed to persuade a bunch of horny old NRA leaders like Wayne LaPierre that she was somehow a Kremlin insider. So unless I hear something which hasn't come out yet, to me she's nothing more than a wannabe player who managed to phuck herself up to a certain level and then crashed and burned.

She took the NRA contingent on a trip to Russia. How does she pull that off without Kremlin connections?

23 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I tend to agree.

This Putina thing is pretty much just being a NON-REGISTERED AGENT of a foreign govt. - This isn't a Mueller thing or even a trump thing...........the only connection is that she's Russian and all the Russian supposed connections to trump.........this is more coincidence than scandal 

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I tend to agree.

You're neglecting to take Torshin into account.... his role is far more important in the larger scale of things.

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

This Putina thing is pretty much just being a NON-REGISTERED AGENT of a foreign govt. - This isn't a Mueller thing or even a trump thing...........the only connection is that she's Russian and all the Russian supposed connections to trump.........this is more coincidence than scandal 

It appears there is a good chance that Russian money was funneled into the NRA which was used to campaign for Trump. 

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article195231139.html