Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artist formerly known as Hal

Does trump pay too much for sex ?

Remember when you were a kid, and each quarter was precious? And you knew about all of the pop machines and which ones cost 25 cents still and which ridiculously overpriced ones cost 75 cents like a bunch of assholes?

And now that you have a job, who gives a shit I'm thirsty here's 2.29 mr gas station man gimme my goddamn red flavored dew even though it is like 1/5th the price per unit at the supermarket?

Maybe it's like that, you have a shit ton of money, your dick's hard, here's 100 grand ma'am yeah it's cheaper at home but your pussy is here I'll take it

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

53 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Remember when you were a kid, and each quarter was precious? And you knew about all of the pop machines and which ones cost 25 cents still and which ridiculously overpriced ones cost 75 cents like a bunch of assholes?

And now that you have a job, who gives a shit I'm thirsty here's 2.29 mr gas station man gimme my goddamn red flavored dew even though it is like 1/5th the price per unit at the supermarket?

Maybe it's like that, you have a shit ton of money, your dick's hard, here's 100 grand ma'am yeah it's cheaper at home but your pussy is here I'll take it

Or maybe that's the lowest price women are willing to accept to phuck him?

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism