Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Rank um basketball

1 hour ago, SLCPoke said:

Wyoming sucks. Feel bad for Justin James. 

I've always been bummed we never got to go to the tourney with Deonte Burton. So close in 2012 but a WAC tourney loss to SJSU ended that quick. Definitely one of my favorite Pack players ever, dude definitely deserved better.

8k3esKz.png

4 hours ago, Chrysis said:

I've always been bummed we never got to go to the tourney with Deonte Burton. So close in 2012 but a WAC tourney loss to SJSU ended that quick. Definitely one of my favorite Pack players ever, dude definitely deserved better.

LaTech.. not nearly as embarrassing as a loss SJSU would’ve been 

6 hours ago, brillio said:

LaTech.. not nearly as embarrassing as a loss SJSU would’ve been 

That's right, duh. Also the same year they came back from down 19 in the 4th quarter and beat us in football to win the WAC. Quinton Patton torched us. Was not very fond of LaTech that year lol

8k3esKz.png

5 hours ago, Chrysis said:

That's right, duh. Also the same year they came back from down 19 in the 4th quarter and beat us in football to win the WAC. Quinton Patton torched us. Was not very fond of LaTech that year lol

I read somewhere, maybe here, that they want to join the MW. 

No thanks. Too far. That road trip was one reason the MW looked so much better than the WAC when we got invited to step in to save the conference.B) 

As it turns out, NV, USU & FSU would have been better off joining BYU and going with The Project.  :D

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

1 hour ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I read somewhere, maybe here, that they want to join the MW. 

No thanks. Too far. That road trip was one reason the MW looked so much better than the WAC when we got invited to step in a save the conference.B) 

As it turns out, NV, USU & FSU would have been better off joining BYU and going with The Project.  :D

Not that there is pretty funny!:Clapping: